Seyong ;')

Hidden Love

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yGH7EKZECKI

- - - -

 

It's Valentine Day. Soon as you and Junhyung entered the school gate, you saw a big crowd of girls standing around Gikwang, try to give him the Valentine's gift. You sighed. *Why do I feel sad? Do I still...No Way* You shook your head and walkaway.

Junhyung took a glance at you without you noticing. He saw you sighed with a sad expression. *Does she still love him...?*

He tried to make you forget about him.The two of you continued walking to the lockers. You opened your locker to find out there's 6 gift inside there. A big colorful lollipop, 2 boxes wrapped neatly, 2 letters and a small... hairpin?

*This hairpin... why did I felt like I had seen this before?* You frowned slightly.

Then suddenly someone handled yo a small boz. You looked up, "Junhyung?"

He smile and nodded. "For you...," he waited for you to take it.

"thank you...But-I'm sorry. I didn't buy any" before you could finished your words, he had shook.

"There's no need to." You bit your lip, " But I feel like I owe you."

"Make me a homecook ddukbokki tonight." he grinned. You nodded, beamed.

"~~~~~ah" the two of you looked up. *Gikwang?* He scratch the back of his head innocently.

"Oh, I'll wait you at class." Junhyung walkaway before you could say something else. You watched him walkaway without turning around.

"Can I... have a talk with you?" Gikwang waited for you to answer him. "for a few minutes only..." he added. You nod.

Both you and Qikwang stand quietly, alone at the fire staircase. He try to searched for your eyes as you looked up.

"I'm sorry, I didn't tell you earlier about... um, that I'm in a gang."

You smile halted. "That's okay. I know the reason why. I'm fine with it but why didn't you tell me earlier?" you questioned, innocently blinked.

"I don't want Mblaq to find you or even worst, kidnap you as a trap for us. I'd rather left the gang. Mblaq's member were around at that time."

You nod as an understand.

"Okay." you muttered innocently.

He scratched his neck awkwardly, though there's nothing really to.

"I miss... you" at that remarked, you frozen. You looked away didn't bother to take a glance at him. Your breath stiffen. He slowly try to approach you. After taking a few pace near you, he hugged you. 

Without realizing, you had patted his back soothingly. *What am I doing?*

He nuzzled your neck, smell the through your shampoo scent. *I miss this nice smell of you. I miss you so much.* HE closed his eyes.

 

It was recess time, you're busy with your school work at that time to notice Junhyung had gone to the washroom. As he was about to take another step, a girl tugged onto his arm.

She handled him a letter and a box of chocolate. "Oppa, p-please accept my gift." she looked down, timidly. Junhyung was still startled.

"Thank you" the girl said and ran away as soon as Junhyung took it away. *What with this? A crush... in the same class?*

You saw them but didn't bother to interrupt. You hid in the shadow watching the scene. To your surprised, it's Hana, your classmate. She's a quiet and timid girl and it's hardly to see her talk to someone. 

You remembered the gift you got earlier in your locker. You headed straight to the locker and reached out the letters.

One of it was in pink cover letter and the other one was light blue. You slowly opened the pink one;

 

Hey Baby,

    It's been a while I didn't see you.

How about we go for a date this Saturday, hows?

Call me. 

You grineed, beamed. You actually know who was it. It's Zico. Then you turned around to bump onto Seyong. The kid who used to have a crush on you since your freshman years. He smile.

"Hi." he wave in front of your face. You grinned widely and waved back "Hi yeom"

Suddenly, he lightly put a wrapped headband ( http://ak2.polyvoreimg.com/cgi/img-thing/size/l/tid/44807438.jpg ) You just too surprised by his action to react back. He tucked it nicely behind your ear. 

"Perfect." he smile. You were touched by his action. He slowly start to back away. Before he could move away, you tugged on his arms and said, "Thank you."

With a big grinned on his face, he walkaway. You didn't that Junhyung was watching you the whole time from far away.

You entered the class and you can tel there are many eyes were on you. Although it's awkward, you still managed to walk quietly. You didn't bother to look up and sit at place next to Junhyung.

He didn't look up acting as if he's busy with his work. *Should I look at you or not. You're just too beautiful that I can't help to like you more and more.*