Love Note

Hidden Love

Taeyeon - Closer 

- - -

 

On Monday, you thought that may be you should walk to school together with Junhyung. But when you went to his house that morning, there's no one at home even the gate is locked. You tried to call him put his phone is off. Because tyou doesn't want to be late fors school, you ended up walking by yourself to school. 

Since the exam will be starting around a few weeks, you sat in class and pulled out a textbook from your backpack. A paper slipped off from the text book. You paused and glanced at the paper. You bend down and picked it up without any thought. Being curious you were, you open up the folded paper and the writings caught your eyes.

'Who knows I have fallen for her? The talkative monster yet so kind-hearted, Kim you .'

You immediately recognized the hadwritings. It's none other than Junhyung. Without realizing, a smile spread upon your face. Feeling elated, you kept the 'love note' in your pockets. You resumed your readings and try to remember the important things that the teachers told you to. And when you were just about to close the textbook, your homerrom teacher walked in.

She started to called out names one by one. "Kim you " she looked up and you raised up your hands in the air. 

"Ne" you answered her. She nodded and tick on the record books. "Oh, cham (the phrase korean use always) ... Where's your bestfriend; Yong Junhyung shi?" She turned back at you. You were taken by surprised at first. But then you shrugged naturally. 'I haven't see him from the day we had returned back from the camp, Ms." You politely said.

Her forehead picnhed in a slight frowned which was visible and makes her looks kinda old. "That's weird. He skipped last week too. "

The other students looked at each other and nodded. A girl name Hajin tapped a hand on your desk, "Maybe he went to his hometown?"

You were unsure about it and plus you had never heard him saying that he got a hometown here. At least, that what you thought.

"Er, maybe... ?" you meekly guessed.

She just nod and turn to her desk again. Hajin is one of the classmate that is not afraid to talk to random people.

You snapped back at the door that was closed and to see that the homeroom teacher had walked off from the class. It didn't take that long for the next teacher came in and the class went well like usual. 

During recess, you were hanging out with the guys. JunQ told his funny jokes and the three of you burst into a laugh. But Seyong seemed like he was distracted. You thought that maybe he was just thinking about the class he would have after this.

But that didn't stopped you from asking it to him. 'Are you okay?"

He startled and his eyes widened, "N-Ne? AHA, yeah. I-I'm fine."

The three of you observing him from head to toe. He ducked to the back. "You know, you're being really suspicious." JunQ squited his eyes and fake a sniffed at him.

Chaejin make a face, "You smell fishy... Ooooo~ Did you do something illegal?"

You looked at him. "Illegal?" Baffled by the two who had just make up story. "Gullible." JunQ smiled amused facing you. You punched right away on his stomach.

"Ugh." He clutched on his stomach. Seyong poke his forhead, "Babo."

Chaejin and you nodded together. "Yeah, babo." you stucked out your tongue at him like a kid. "You!" he pointed his fingers at you to be bitten by you eventually. "Ouch! Yah!" He yelped in furious. 

Happy, Chaejin laughed at the three of you who are bickering. "Don't shout at my you " Seyong whacked at his arms.

"Yah, hyung!" JunQ stomped his feet on the ground like immature kid. "Chaejin! Helped me, don't just laughing your off there!" He continued stomping.

Not long after that, the bell rang again and the students scattered to their next class. 

 

Eventually Tuesday pass by really slow that you started to think about Junhyung's disappearance. After school, you decided to went straight to home who knows you would find Junhyung.

But to your disappointment, no matter how long you have waited for him, he didn't return home. With slumping shoulders , you headed to bed. Even you try many times to close your eyes, it didn't work the way you hope it will. 

Your mind is still away. 

 

On Wednesday, you walked to school alone again. With a not-too-big eyebags, you sleepily went to your locker. Then again, the love note you got from your textbook the other day suddenly slipped off of your pocket. You bend down and unfolded the paper again.

Glancing at Junhyung's locker, you folded the paper back again. *Where are you?*

Around 10.45 A.M, where you and the other studants had just returned to the class, you were surprised when Seyong barged in to your class out of the blue.

"you !" He searched for you in the class and saw you sitting at you seat. You looked at him with slightly widened eyes.

With big stide, he grabbed your wrist and dragged you out from the room. "Where are we going? What happened?" You asked him, bewildered by his action.

But he didn't even says anything. He knows he's is deep trouble when he just had just going to tell you about Junhyung. But he didn't care. He thought this is the best for the both of you and everyone. Even if that is going to risk his love or relationship for you.

Carelessly, he pulled you toward his motorbike. He took the extra helmets and handed it to you. "Wear it, we got something important to do." 

You hesitated, "Did something happened? Do you know where is Junhyung?" You bombarded him with questions.

He didn't say anything, again and start to turn on his motorcycle. "Tell Me!" You screamed at him.

He paused for a while and turned to you, "Yong Junhyung is going to America. Now, do what I say if you still wanna see him before he went off." He turned back to the motorbike, because he knows you will definitely will be going with him.

With no question, you get on his motorbike and wear the helmet. He zoomed off straight to the airport. The road was quite busy since its working days. He has no choice but has to use the hectic road since it's the shortcut to the airport. He was riding the motorbike in a fast speed when the traffic lights come in the way, changed from green to red.

"!" He cursed under his breath. Seyong has never been this furious before. Not around you. This is new to you. 

"Why didn't he tell me?" you peek a little bit to take a look at his face. He glanced back at you, "He can't face you and didn't know how to leave you.."

You gulped in bitterness. *He really need to leave me that bad?*