Ice Cream Case

Hidden Love

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6dO9mT1CZdc

- - - -

 

Your POV

It had been a few weeks I had broke up and got a friend. A really kind and caring friend and last few days, I saw Kikwang with his bestie, Yoseob oppa. I was wondering, where the heck is his new girlfriend? What happened? Tsk!

I should have mind my own business. I've had completely throw away my feeling for him. I'm not the old ~~~~~ah, who used to be fooled easily. This is all thanks to this friend, who taught me so much about life but I didn't bother to tell him what's his (referring to Kikwang) name to Junhyung.

My brother, Kibum didn't really let me out at night as he's completely against it. He said 'too many at night' LOL. I know he's actually over thinking. 

I sneak out from my house quietly so that Kibum wouldn't know about that. I'm just really want to eat ice-cream and don't want to burden him. I wore my flat and skidded out from the house and suddenly,

"Yah ~~~~~ah! Where are you thinking you're going?" someone shouted. I looked around, try to search for the voice. It's not Kibum. The voice, I can tell that's not Kibum.

I spotted out someone sitting at the next cloister of my room. I narrowed my eyes to see who it was.

"Jogiyo (you) ! Who are you? Are you the new neighbour" I try to be friend. He walks under the lights. It's Junhyung. 

What the hell?!

"Yah! Yong Junhyung! Why are you up there? Are you a robber? Man, come down! " I shouted.

"Shh. Your brother could have wake up because of your voice. I lived here, and for your information I'm not a robber, okay." He rolled his eyes, defending.

 

Main POV

"Tsk. Stop joking you silly. Are you trying to tell me you're a stalker now?" you bugged out.

"Fine let's see." Junhyung said and entered the house. He showed up again at the front door.

"H-How can this be? How long have you been living there?" you asked bewildered in a serious tense. 

"Ha... silly you. I had been living here since the day I met you. The day i become friend with you." He said as he came near and ruffled my hair. 

"but you never tell me about this. Not even a thing." you turn to be angry. "There's nothing to tell..."

"Yes it has!" you cut him off. "You're such a cute, angrypig" he pinched your cheek.

"Yah! I'm not a pig! Babo!" I pushed him away. He laughed sarcastiacally. "Okay, okay. Where are you going? Sneaking out so that your brother don't know.This is bad." He raised an eyebrow, as if mocking on you.

"I just want to eat ice-cream, that's all." you muttered under your breath. "I'm going along with you." he followed you.

"No nee-" you was about to tell him but he had cut you off. "Or I tell your brother"

"Fine" you stormed away. *Gah, crazy man.* 

 

Both of you arrived Baskin Robbins. You try to find out which flavor is the best selling of the day. It written there Winter 
Chocolate Marshmallow.

*Whoa, should I buy in the cone or cup?* You lightly tapped on your bottom lip. 

"Jogiyo, can I have that Winter Chocolate Marshmallow?" You told the worker there. 

"Okay, then. Cone?" he asked, grinned. You nod and he got away to scoop the ice-cream. 

"Erm... can I have that Strawberry Cheesecake please." Junhyung ordered too. "Oh, okay," the male workers change to a tense mood.

*Weird* you thought. 

 

- - - -