Cleaning

Hidden Love

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zLhNWv8CIx4

- - - - 

In the end, the three of you arrived home safely. Right when you got home, you took a hot long shower before you start on your house cleaning seesion. 

You tied your hair in a simple bun and put on an apron. Rolling your sleeves up, you start mopping the floor from downstairs until upstairs. *This is more than I expected to do* Your passion grow higher. You wipe the tables and the find out that the rags become really really dirty. 

Done with the tables part, you continued with arranging things like books, magazines, CD, and whatsoever that wasn't it its place when it is suppose to. You found a varios types of fashion magazines in Key's shelves. Once in a while, you suddenly became curious with what is inside.

You started flipping through one by one pages. Somehow, you nodded in approval. *Now I know why Kibum oppa is interested in this kind of thing* It's such an eye candy. Their design were quite nice than you had expected. Because you once watched a fashion show in the tv, but their fashion was way too diferent from the one in the magazines.

After some times you had been distracted with the magazines thing, you resumed your cleaning work again. You vacuum the whole house for about an hour. Apart from that, you changed the bed sheet too. 

You put on a new pillowcase for both yours and Kibum's. Eventually, you done cleaning the whole house exactly on 7.30 in the evening. You grew tired and decided to take a break. 

Ding! Dong!

The bell rang as you had just stepped into the kitchen. "Argggh...," you clenched your fist like a mad woman. *Whoever disturbed me at this time really wanna die.* Grumbling, you stomped off to the door.

You don't feel like to wait anymore and you yanked the door opened.

"Hey yo, wassup baby!" Zico spread his arms widely was about to hu you then halted halfway. "What the- Wow! This is exactly my ideal woman. You clean this WHOLE house by yourself?" He stated slightly amused and yet entered the house without hesitation. He started to glanced around, impressed. 

You closed the door behind you and shot him a daring look. He turned around and make a fake horror/startled look. 

"What's your motive today?" You put your hands on your hips. He shrugged,"Was that so bad that I can't come here just because I want to see my baby?" He scooted near you, puckered his lips.

Again, you crossed your hands as a "NO" sign. He stopped. "What's wrong with you today? Did I do something wrong? Or were you in a bad mood? Oh, it must be that MENSTRUATION woman get and they will be like all things going wrong, right?" He even emphasized on the word Menstruation.

You rolled your eyes irritatedly. "I thought you failed senior year?" You raised your eyebrows, amused and walk away.

He followed you from behind. "Hey, I did but I didn't fail my anatomy subject. That was all because of that stupid math and chinese languages. I just can't get it why they need us to learn those things," He blabbered on and on.

"Jiho, they let you learn that with a reason. So you can speak chinese to Chinese people, do a better calculation so you can be an engineer or so on," You poke his chest a few times. 

He smirked," That's true thought" You leave him there and walk in to the kitchen once again. 

"So, do you remember what is the day today?" He grinned way too big. You think for a while. *What is the day today? Oh, right*

"Friday." not even give a damn about it. He shook, "Nope."

"Graduation day?" you guessed. He shook again with a greasy smile. 

"What was it? So frustrating," you scrunched up your nose. A disappointment crossed his face.

"Is it important?" you inquired. His eys even bugged out this time. "Don't tell me you forget my birthday today," He glared. You gasped. "Wah, really?! I'm sorry, I'm really really forget about that," you rubbed your hands together in plea.

He touched his chest. "Now I'm offended" He did a dramatically sob. You scratched your head bluntly.

"Now, now. I'm sorry, really," you slipped your arms with his. " So... what do you want?" you beamed. He stop right away and look at you in wide eyes.

"Anything?" he cocked his eyebrow. "Yup, anything. But! Not going to your apartment, hang out with your boys especially U-kwon." You made a requirement. 

"Oh, man~" clutching on his shirt's collar. "Fine, we're going somewhere else. Go get dress up. I'll wait downstairs."  He pushed you to the staircase. "But-"

"FASTER." He cut you off. Without any choice, you followed his command.

 

- - - - - - - - 

Uwaaa... Next week gonna start schooling again.

What the fish?! I hate it, seriously. Now I wish I could 
graduate faster.