Don't be jealous

Hidden Love

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4PQQBVnmHVQ

- - - - -

The next day, you went to school earlier. You expected to see Seyong in your class but you didn't. Instead, there's a lot of people staring at you and started to bickering around about you and Junhyung.

You were clueless. You don't realy understand of what's happening. You walked to Gunwoo's class to only to be blocked by Hyuna and her gang.

"Oh, see what we've got here. It's ~~~~~~," she smirked arrogantly.

"Annyeong, sunbaes" you bowed with respect. "Tsk, sunbaes" Jihyun rolled her eyes. They snorted at you. You didn't get it. *Did I do something wrong?*

"What are you doing here? Looking for another guy?" Sohyun eyeing you up and down. 

You were lost of words. This time, you really really don't get it. What do they really want from you. You watched her approached you slowly. 

Gayoon sneered. "Look at her, disrespectful. What are you staring at?"

"I-I" you opened your mouth but only to be cut by Hyuna again.

"Shut up. Don't you know that we're older than you. Give some respect!" she pushed you a little too hard on your shoulder. You hissed in pain when you r back hit the walls. 

"Hyunaa!!!" Seyong shouted. He's expression was undescribeable. If looks could kill. they could have die on the spot. He approached you. "Are you okay?" He checked on you. You nodded.

"I'm fine," you pushed yourself from the walls. 

"I warned you! Don't you dare touch her! Once you touch her again, I swear, I'll break your hands off," He shot her a glared and picked you up a bridal style and went off.

"Tsk! I don't believe it. He threathened us. Damn it! Arrrgh!" she shouted like a mad women.

- - - 

 

He brought you to the nursery room and lay you carefully on the bed.

"Are you okay?" He asked curiously.

Before you could answer a nurse came in broke the atmosphere.

She gasped when she saw a blue bruised on your cheek. "Oh my God, what happen dear?" she grabbed the first aid kit to help you.

"Err, I was just falling from the stairs." You lied. Seyong shook his head and pursed his lips in a firm line.

"it's Hyuna, seonsaengnim." he said. You sighed silently. 

"I knew it! She should have been thrown out from this school. If it's not because of her dad, no one wants her here." she shook her head in disgraced. 

"Does it hurt dear?" she dabbed a cold cotton on your bruised cheek.

"Ani," you smile comfortingly. "Aigoo, such a beautiful face," she cooed. You just smile heartwarmingly.

After getting you cure up in the nursery room, Seyong walked you to your class. 

You held out your hand. "What?" he asked, puzzled.

"My bag." you raised your eyebrows cockily. "It's okay, let me help you. Does your back still hurt?" he wrapped his arms securely around your waist.

You shook," not really." He smile and bend down as your height and kissed your nose.

"Get well soon, jagi" he beamed. You flushed pink. He chuckled lightly and pinch your cheek together. 

From a far, Hyuna was actually watching the lovey dovey scene. She hated how you managed to get both attention from the man of her life. She smirked.

"Just wait and watch, I'll make sure you die in my hand." she muttered and walked away.

 

- - - - - - 

I was tumblr'in when I saw this pcture of 

Bacon! 

I'm dying of fangirling!!! Hot bacon! *whale squealing*