Sport's Day Part 1

Hidden Love

Joo and Leeteuk - Ice-cream

 

It was finally the school's sports day. You anxiously waited for Junhyung in front of his house gate. 

Just in time he came out. "Let's go," he said and you nod. 

He handed you a snacks. "For me?" you looked at him with a questioning look.

He narrowed his eyes, "then who else?" You giggled. "Gomawo." You sweetly smile.

He was afraid that he would melt at your innocent so he nervously scoffed.

The two of you walked straight to the school field as you two arrived. You take a seat next to Junhyung. A group of students came and the two of had to move a bit to give them some space too. 

Junhyung felt uneasy when he had to be so close with you like that. 

"Wasn't that Seyong oppa? It's the first time I had seen him participate in the school program," a girl said to her friend.

"Yeah, Seyong oppa was actually good at sports. Yah, I heard that  he finally have a girlfriend, was it true?" You flushed pink as your heard them talking.

"Neh. He finally being accepted by the girl whom he had a crush for a long time. Tsk tsk tsk, how can someone like him being rejected,"

"Yeah, If I was the girl, I would accepted him right away" the girls giggling. 

You don't know why but you felt jealous when you heard what they was talking about. *Andwae. He's mine* You tilted your head up in courage.

"What are you dreaming about?" Junhyung looked at you with a weird look. You grimaced. You let out a nervous laugh. He shook and ignored you.

 

- - -

The program start with 4x200 meter and followed by hurdle and so on. You would cheer for a random athletes and some other time you would just shut your mouth when Junhyung shot you a look. It was time that Seyong's finally showed up. 

He glanced around to search for you. That's when he saw Junhyung handed you a corn and you were smiling happily with just a corn. Although he was jealous at first, he shook the feeling away. *They're best friend*

You turned around and saw him smiling at your way. You smiled back. He waved at your way which makes the girls awe in envy. Junhyung smirked. *Tsk, he was nothing* He rolled his eyes as the girls swooned over Seyong when he throws heart at you.

"Attention, please get to your own place. The run will start in a few minutes." the announcer announce. Seyong get back to his line and did a stretch up a bit. 

"On count three, the running will start," 

"One..." you clasped your hand together and pray for Seyong to win on the first round.

"Two..." Seyong stared on the track. *I must win this round*

"Three!" the gun was shoot in the air and the run had started.