| calling feefaifoefangirl (Review)

NIGHTSOUT -----REVIEW-----ARCHIVE
 

 

title (5/5)

I love the title, actually. It's pretty and aesthetic, and it fits the theme, since the story basically revolves around flowers anyway. For a theme so common, not many people would be able to choose the suitable title but you managed to, so well done.
 

description (10/10)

the description reveals enough, and not too much. Maybe because I'm a er for Kanahaki disease, but I am definitely pulled in to read more.
 


flow/plot (19/20)

it flows nicely and I could imagine the details vividly. I like how you arrange the events accordingly and it all works in the end- it doesn't seems rushed at all. Kanahaki disease is also a fascinating topic, in my opinion. I think you did a great job describing how Taeyeon actually feels while suffering from the disease- it's not just simply vomiting flowers but much more than that. There is also a motive in your story, finding a missing person while dealing with the worsening disease; it was not easy and I was intrigued by how the story will resolve. Although at the end, it was still vague despite the fact that Sooyeon did love her back. Was Jessica Sooyeon? It was almost open ended and not really resolved but I was satisfied nonetheless.


grammar/spelling (4/5) 

There's only a few minor mistakes that I could find. Maybe you can read through again and fix whichever necessary. Not much problem here, as you used simple words and still managed to express whatever necessary. And the details are spot on, by the way. Really well written and vivid.

= 38/40

 

reviewed by: back_to_default

Please, do not forget to credit us (with our banner, if possible) on the foreword of your story. Thank you and do request from us again! :)