Jeonsa

NIGHTSOUT -----REVIEW-----ARCHIVE
 

Title: (5/5)

 

This title most definitely caught my eye. It’s not something I seen so I think it’s well thought out. 

 

Description: (5/5)

 

I think you gave a good insight on what the story is going to be about so I can’t ignore this and it wasn’t a lot of details. And it was always interesting. 

 

Grammar and Sentence Structure: (17/20)

 

Yeah, they were mistakes of course but not major mistakes. Just make sure to look over things.
 

Writing Style: (3/10)

 

I don't want to be hard on you with writing styles because this is one of the hardest things to develop as a writer because we tend to pick up the same tone which might be from our faves which in your case might be an author from the fanfic world (I'm not sure. Just an assumption.) I say this because the style is very cliché fanfic writing. So my suggestion is to read different books from multiple authors and study their style so it can help you develop your own.

 

Plot: (10/10)

 

I find this plot very interesting and a brilliant way of telling a story. Yes, it’s familiar to me but it’s till unique its own way. So good job on that!

 

Story Development: (8/15)

 

It wasn’t fast nor was it extremely slow so I like the paste where you were going. 

 

Characters: (10/10)

 

Even though the connection wasn’t there, I can’t deny that the characters were interesting! They’re their own person and is very diverse which I think that is pretty cool!

 

Appearance: (3/10)

 

I mean it doesn’t really catch my eye because I don’t really feel what the story is about from the lack of a good appearance. My suggestion is to look at a lot of different forewords and get inspired to make yours look better. Indeed, it’ll make your story look professional and you’ll gain a lot of respect from the readers.

 

Originality: (6/10)

 

The plot is really familiar but not necessarily cliché. I like how you twisted the story line and made it into your like I said before.

 

Overall enjoyment: (9/10)

 

I found this story extremely interesting. I could tell as a writer that this was well thought out and I could tell how devoted you were just from the story line. It actually inspired me to improve my storytelling. Amazing work! 

 

(76/100)
 

Note: I am so sorry for this late review. I had exams and work. Priorities basically but I do apologize.

 

reviewed by: kyungsoolover112

Please, do not forget to credit us (with our banner, if possible) on the foreword of your story. Thank you and do request from us again! :)