AmeYuki

NIGHTSOUT -----REVIEW-----ARCHIVE
 

1. Title ( 9/10 )


- Your title is a bit common I must say because there are lot of authors out there that use time as their title such as 27 Days or 48 Hours ( I see what I did there ) . But don’t worry, every story’s title has its own uniqueness and your title explains a lot about the story . It clearly mirrored that the lead male only has 41 days to bring back his girlfriend . So, the readers will feel curious to know what would Sunggyu do in 41 days . Good job !


2. Description and Foreword ( 9/10 )


- I must say that you have done a good job in this section . Your description is descriptive enough but still can manage to make the reader feel interested and anticipated the story and I really love your quote . It is too beautiful and the readers can feel the message behind it .


3. Plot ( 17/20 )


- Since your story isn’t finish yet, I don’t have a lot of things to say here . But the plot is nice . The way you write each chapter gave me delight because every idea and the way your expressed it is very brilliant I must say . And until the latest chapter, the plot is thought well and does not make the readers confuse with the plot . A simple mistake can lead the readers lose their interest . So, a story that has complicated plot may lose its readers . You have done a good job !

 

4. Character Development ( 13/15 )

 

- The characters are well thought out. I really like the way you portrayed the characters especially Sunggyu since he is the main role . I can feel that Sunggyu is sad when Eunmi died and I can also feel that Sunggyu is happy when he travel back in time and meet Eunmi again . But I can’t tell much since the story isn’t finished yet . But until the latest chapter, the characters development are good . The way you introduce new characters is the best and I really like it . As example, when you introduce the “Lee’s Brother” . It’s really nice . The readers can imagine how the character act in the story . It just like watching live drama but it’s in the readers’ mind .

 

5. Grammar, Spelling and Sentences Structures ( 13/15 )


- To my delight, I found almost no spelling and grammar mistake . But there’s one thing I would like to highlight here . I notice that there are a few sentence that in my opinion are not suitable in its place or the sentences are not complete . As an example : “the shop owner ajumma” . It is okay to put English word and Korean word in a sentence but there are some words that can’t be put together . In this case, I much more prefer you write “ajumma that own the shop” because the readers might confused with your writing especially readers that doesn’t know any meaning behinds korean words . Another example : “Sunggyu replied and gave a bouquet of roses” . May I know who did Sunggyu gave the roses to ? The shop’s owner or the shop’s worker ? Because you didn’t state it there . Well, there are readers that understand that Sunggyu gave the roses to the shop’s owner . According to my friend, readers are the kings and queens . They expect the authors to tell them clearly about the situation so they don’t have to scroll up again to see who did exactly Sunggyu gave the roses to . There are few sentences that I notice with this mistake . So I suggest next time when you want to post a new chapter, proofread it again for second time to make sure you have write a complete chapter . Other than that, your grammar is awesome !


6. Flow of the Story ( 9/10 )


- It is nice . The pace of the story is not too slow and not too fast . The readers can understand well the story and the message you delivers through the story .

 

7. Writing Style ( 10/10 )


- Your writing style is amazing . I really like the way you put some joke in the story and the way you make the readers suspense to know what happen next . It’s really good . But I need to say one thing. I notice that there are few scenes that I think doesn’t need too much expose. What I mean is, there are scenes that don’t need to drag on when they shouldn’t have. It may cause the readers to lose their interest. I think you need to wrap up the scenes quickly if it isn’t important. 


8. Overall Enjoyment ( 10/10 )


- I really enjoy your story and it gives me good vibes . I must say that this story is unique in its own way . Thank you authornim for writing this .

 

9. Final Score ( 90/100 )


- This is the highest score I ever give to an author and you deserve it . I’m really sorry because it’s late . It’s my mistake and I’ll hope you forgive me . Do request from this shop again . :)

 

reviewed by: suhana94

Please, do not forget to credit us (with our banner, if possible) on the foreword of your story. Thank you and do request from us again! :)

 

Note of REVIEW TEAM Manager: I'm sorry for the delay in posting this. I wasn't on AFF for some days due to some issues.