Jonghun's Treat.

Kwon Haneul

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mc_hGJtlS2Y

----------

A few weeks past after Jonghun found out that Haneul was a girl. He began treating her nicely and whenever she asked him to return Jaejin's money, he wouldn't fight back. Haneul grew suspicious at his sudden change in attitude.

In the dorm, she finally mustered up some courage and knocked on his door. "Come in," Jonghun called. Haneul opened the door to see him studying. *He is too hard working for a Kingka.* Jonghun turned his chair around and smiled, "Oh hey. It's you." Haneul folded her arms and rolled her eyes, "Duh, do you think there's someone else other than us?"

"True.." Jonghun rubbed his chin. "Why are you so nice to me anyways?" Haneul leaned against his bed. Jonghun blinked, pretending he didn't know anything. "Hmm? What?" "I said, why are you being so nice to me suddenly." Haneul told me a little louder.

Jonghun chuckled, "Look, we all have secrets right?" Haneul's eyes widened as she straightened up. "S-Secrets?" Jonghun nodded. "As I was say-" "I have to go. Study date. With Jaejin. See you for dinner. Bye!" Haneul scurried into her room, grabbed her bag and ran out of house. She pressed the lift and sigh of relief. *Phew, that was close.*

Jonghun shook his head, "Silly Hyunsu, I already know."

Haneul knocked on Jaejin's dorm door. A wild dye hair guy opened the door wearing wife beaters. "Um, can I help you?" He asked. Haneul blinked. "I'm Lee Hyunsu. Jaejin's friend. I came to-" "Come in!" Jaejin called from his door. The guy made way for her to enter.

She bowed slightly and went to Jaejin's room. It was surprisingly neat, clean and tidy for a guy. Haneul placed her bag on his bed and sat down. Jaejin looked so much better without his spectacles. Haneul tilted her head. *I've seen him somewhere...*

"Oww.." Haneul rubbed her head. "Oops, sorry. Didn't see you walking." The blonde guy apologized. "No biggie. Just a minor bump." Haneul went to the right and so did the blonde guy. She went to left and the blonde guy went to the left as well. He chuckled, "Here, you go to the right." Haneul smiled, "Yeah, uh.. Thanks." 

Haneul's eyes widened as she stood up abruptly and hit her head onto the bed above. "Oww..." She groaned. Jaejin turned to her and chuckled. "You okay?" Haneul shook her head with a pout. "It happens all the time though." Jaejin laughed and pulled out a thick book. Haneul stared at it. "What's that?"

"A photobook. Wanna take a peek?" He handed it over. Haneul took it with both hands and flipped through the pages. All she could see was Jaejin's family. "You look cuter when you were young." Haneul mumbled. "I heard that!" Haneul chuckled and continued flipping.

Her phone began vibrating in her pocket. She pulled it out and an unknown number flashed on her screen. Curious, she slid the answer button.

"Hello?"

"Hyunsu, it's almost 10. Why aren't you home yet?" Jonghun asked firmly.

"Jonghun hyung?" Jaejin glanced at Haneul. "How did you get my number?" "I am the kingka. I have my ways. Come back now!"

"But..." "No buts, Lee Hyunsu." But before Haneul could answer him, he hung up. Haneul turned to Jaejin who stared back at her.

He flashed a weak smile, "Go." Haneul grabbed her bag, "Sorry, Jae. Maybe another time we could study together." Jaejin nodded. Haneul waved goodbye to him and his roomate before running down the stairs and knocked on the door.

Jonghun greeted her with a huge smile and allowed her in. "You said to be home before 11. IT'S NOT EVEN 11 YET." Haneul stomped in. "10 is before 11. And yes I said to be home before 11." Jonghun rummaged the fridge. Haneul raised an eyebrow trying to figure out the difference.

"I actually ordered MacDelivery." Jonghun grab two cans of soda and threw one to Haneul who professionally caught it. She beamed when she heard 'macdelivery'. "You shouldn't have, hyung. One day I'll cook!"

Jonghun scoffed, "Like you can cook." Haneul pouted, "I can cook curry and ddeokbokki okay!" He lightly chuckled, "You know for a boy, you pout like a little girl." Haneul stared at him. Jonghun waved his hand in the air, "Forget what I said. If the delivery boy comes, you pay him first. I'm sort of, broke right now."

Haneul groaned, "Why am I paying?" Jonghun shot her a glare, "It's not like you always pay." Haneul sat up and shoot imaginary lasers at him, "Say what?" Jonghun retreated back to his room. "Nothing."

------------

Ding dong. Haneul got ready the money and answered the door. The delivery boy handed her the bags of burgers, fries, cokes and mcnuggets. She handed the delivery boy the money but in returned, he raised an eyebrow. "I thought you paid us already."

"Wait.. What?" Haneul blinked. The delivery boy shrugged and walked away before she could even stop him. Haneul closed the door and placed the supper on the coffee table. Jonghun came out from his room and hopped onto the sofa.

Haneul cleared , "So.. I paid the delivery boy." She attempt to lie. Jonghun scoffed. "Yeah right." Then he looked up and turned to her. *Caught.* "Aha!" Haneul snapped her fingers, "So you actually paid for the food!" She began to laugh hysterically.

Jonghun shook his head and chuckled. "Eat up before it gets cold." "Thank you hyung~" Haneul did an aegyo. Jonghun cringed. "A boy doing aegyo? Seriously now?" Haneul made a face. "Hey, I am one of a kind."

Jonghun smiled as he watched her took big bites of her burger. *You are one of a kind, alright*