The Shopping.

Kwon Haneul

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t5sQS_G38nk 

--------

Haneul put on her casual clothing and ran downstairs to meet her best friend that is waiting for her at the front porch. Hana shook her head at her best friend's fashion sense. "You really need new girl clothes as well." "Hana! Focus, the main point of this shopping trip is to find guy clothings." Hana shrugged, "Whatever."

Haneul put on her ankle boots and turned to the back, "I won't be out late~" She called out before running to the main street with her best friend.

Hana hailed a cab and got into it. Haneul got in after her. "Hongdae please." Hana told the driver. Haneul turned to her, "Hongdae?" Hana blinked, "Then where shall we go?" "Dongdaemun mall!" Haneul tapped the driver. He nodded and made a u-turn.

Hana squealed with excitement and grasp your arm, "Oh my god! I can't believe I'm finally going Dongdaemun with my best friend!" Haneul rolled her eyes, "What's that suppose to mean?" And before Hana could reply, Haneul shut her up, "Remember, we are there to shop for boys clothes." The driver cleared his throat. Haneul mentally cursed herself and Hana giggled.

Once reached the famous shopping mall, Hana eyed Haneul. She blinked, "What?" Hana folded her arms, "Am I suppose to pay?" Haneul sighed and handed a ten dollar bill into the driver's hand. "I hate the fact that it's always me that ends up paying the cab when you hail it." Haneul got off the car followed by Hana. "I take that as a 'I love you' well, best friend, I love you too."

Haneul groaned and dreaded into the mall. Hana dragged her best frend into different several shops. Nope, not for man clothes. Not trousers or suits or wigs but dresses, tanktops and shorts. Haneul swatted Hana's arms away, "Hana! Did you forgot the reason why are we here?"

Hana pouted cutely, "I didn't but- OH MY GOD! THAT DRESS IS SO ADORABLE!" Hana swooned to the dress that caught her eyes. Haneul groaned and pulled her back. "Hana, if you're going to keep up being like this, then I have no choice but to put my worst fashion sense and hunt down for clothes myself." That shut Hana up. But it didn't took long until she is back to swooning over adorable, flowy dresses.

Haneul gave up and walked around the mall alone. She looked at some shops that sells boy sweaters and trousers, bermudas and collared shirts. Proud with what she saw, she buy most of them. She walked back to find Hana only to bump into a blonde guy.

"Oww.." Haneul rubbed her head. "Oops, sorry. Didn't see you walking." The blonde guy apologized. "No biggie. Just a minor bump." Haneul went to the right and so did the blonde guy. She went to left and the blonde guy went to the left as well. He chuckled, "Here, you go to the right." Haneul smiled, "Yeah, uh.. Thanks."

Finally able to walk past the blonde dreamy guy and found Hana flirting with one of the shop's salesguy. She pulled Hana out of the shop and showed her the stuffs she bought, "I got them all." Hana blinked, "Including the wig?" She nodded. Hana gave her best friend a thumbs up. Haneul beamed. "Let's go home."

Haneul pulled Hana by her arm. Hana looked behind to the salesguy, "Call me~"

---------

Hana hold up the boy sweatshirt that Haneul bought and eyed it as if it is made of gross material, "Ew. Girl, are you sure you're going to do this?" Haneul neatly folded all the stuffs she needs and place it into her luggage, "If this is the only way to find my biological brother, then yes, I am." Hana frowned and sat next to her, putting the sweatshirt on Haneul's lap.

"I'll miss you." Hana confessed. Haneul turned to her, "I'll miss you more. But, you do have Minhwan to go shopping with right?" Hana giggled, "He follows me well and doesn't complain much. Does he know that you are leaving?"  Haneul shook her head. "I'm going to call him tonight."

Hana pouted and threw her arms around Haneul's neck, "I'll miss you so much until Paris fades." Haneul hugged her best friend, "Hana, I'll be fine. Trust me."

That night, Halmoni came into Haneul's room. She was sitting on her bay window, hugging her knees close to her chest, gazing out at the night starry sky. "Haneul-ah~" Halmoni called.

Haneul turned and flashed a weak smile, "Oh Halmoni.." Halmoni sat in front of her, "So did you make up your mind?" Haneul nodded and turned to look at her luggage. Halmoni smiled, "Here is the ticket. You'll be flying tomorrow." Haneul blinked, "That fast?" Halmoni chuckled, "Of course. If you want to make it till grandpa's 10th anniversary then you have to start early."

"Does umma know?" Haneul took the flight ticket and played with it. Halmoni nodded, "She told me that she wanted to send you, but she has work to do. So she'll only see you before she goes to work." Haneul sighed. *Of course she would. The only time she spends with me is during the weekends.* "And the school?" "I told them you're transferring to another schoo."

Haneul giggled and nudged her grandma, "Woah, Halmoni~ You are so high-tech. Halmoni jjang!" She gave a thumbs up. Halmoni chuckled at her granddaughter's silliness. "Get some rest so you can wake up early tomorrow." Haneul nodded and watched her grandma leave the room.

She pulled out her phone and dialed Minhwan's number.

"Hello. Minhwan here." Minhwan answered. "Duh, of course it's you, then who else?" Haneul rolled her eyes. Minhwan chuckled, "Wassup?"

"I'm leaving for America and I'm tranferring to FNC Boys School." Haneul told him. "WHAT? BOYS SCHOOL?! Girl, you mad?" Haneul sighed, "Minhwan, I'm serious. I am disguising myself as a guy to find my brother. Something's wrong?"

"Yeah, how about 'SENIOR YEAR'?" Minhwan said. Haneul pouted, "I've been thinking about that too. But, there's always prom. I'm going for prom. You'll see me." "Sure thing bud. Take care. And.." Minhwan took a deep breath, "I'll miss you."

A small smile formed on Haneul's lips. She has always known that Minhwan has a crush on her. He hadn't tried to confess because Haneul is known to reject tons of boy's hearts. But Minhwan doesn't know that she has a teenie weenie crush on him as well. The smile disappeared. She's going to leave Korea and Minhwan. She'll miss him more than he does.

Haneul breathed, "I'll miss you, too."