A Night With Jaejoong.

Kwon Haneul

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OhqoN7snHOI&feature=related

----------

The last bell rang and students streamed out of the class. Haneul grabbed her bag and was about to step out of class when "Hyunsu, can I see you for awhile?" Jaejoong called. Haneul gulped and gripped onto her bag strap and turned around. "Yes?"

Jaejoong's eyes trailed down her neck to the necklace. "Do you wear that necklace often?" He asked, not taking his eyes off it. Haneul gulped and nodded. "Everyday, since the day I was born." Jaejoong looked into her eyes, "Since the day you were born?" Haneul bit her lower lip. "My grandma told me it was a gift from someone special." *Someone that is you.*

*Someone special....* It kept ringing into Jaejoong's head. He shook his head and blinked at you, ".... Who?" Haneul swallowed a lump. "Just... Someone." Jaejoong smirked. He grabbed his suitcase. "I was thinking of getting to know you. You do well in my classes. How about a dinner?" Haneul's eyes threatened to pop out. *Is he serious?*

Jaejoong looked at her, "What? You don't like it?" Haneul shook her head, "No. I would love to have a little dinner." Jaejoong chuckled, "Don't you dare have a thought that I'm gay." Haneul choked.

-----------

Haneul nervously pressed the doorbell and a fair guy greeted her with a smile. "Oh, you are?" The guy asked. Haneul blinked in surprised. "Lee Hyunsu.. Professor Kim's student." "AH~"

"Junsu, who is it?" Jaejoong called behind him. "Your student." Jaejoong appeared behind Junsu wearing a neat black suit with a black tie. Haneul blinked. Jaejoong pushed his roomate aside and stood next to her, "I'll be back late." Junsu saluted and locked the gate.

Haneul followed Jaejoong to his car. "Are you sure you're fine?" Jaejoong glanced back. Haneul nodded and breathed slowly. A part of her wants to reveal herself, another part of her wants to keep is a secret until she knows him well. Haneul sighed. Jaejoong halted and turned, "What's wrong?"

Haneul looked up and shook her head. "Nothing, just... Paranoid." Jaejoong looked into her eyes. "How about we cancel the dinner and have a small talk instead?" Before Haneul could answer, he pulled out his phone and told the manager of the restaurant to cancel the reservations. "Is it alright?" Haneul whispered.

Jaejoong shut his phone and held up an 'OK' sign, "All good. Let's have a seat there." He pointed. Haneul tailed him and sat next to him. Jaejoong took off his coat and put it aside. Haneul stared at his biceps. "You've been working out all this while?" She mumbled. "Huh? Oh yeah." Jaejoong smirked.

Haneul coughed and looked away. "Tell me what's on your mind." Jaejoong said, leaning back. Haneul took a deep breath, "I have a secret. Can you keep it?" Jaejoong tilted his head. "What is it?"

"The necklace that I'm wearing now..." Haneul began. Jaejoong turned to face her. "...Is a gift from my brother."

-----------

Jonghun paced back and forth in the dorm, trying to get through Haneul's phone. Then he remembered that she lost her phone. "Damn it! I could have given her the spare phone that I haven't been using." Jonghun slammed himself onto the couch and couldn't help but wait until his roomate is home. *Lee Hyunsu.. Where are you?*

Meanwhile, Jaejin was busy twirling the white phone in his hand. He would press the home button everytime the screen goes out. The phone changed the screen and the name 'Roomate ^^v' appeared. "Roomate?" As soon as he was about to click onto the answer button, it died down. Jaejin tilted his head. Then a new text came on. A text from Hana, 'Haneul, did you arrived safely? You haven't been answering my calls. Call me as soon as you see this.'

*So her name is Haneul.. All I need to know is her surname then I could find her as easy as ABC.*