Almost.

Kwon Haneul

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jIQ0s2Ygs38 

-----------

"A-A brother? W-Who?" Jaejoong blinked. Haneul looked into his eyes. "Can you see any similarities?" Jaejoong stared at her as if she was crazy. "Hyunsu what are you talking about?"

Haneul shook her head, "You don't get it don't you? My name is not Hyu-"

"HYUNSU!" A voice called. Both Haneul and Jaejoong stood up and turned to see Jonghun running towards them. Jaejoong stared at him then to Haneul with a straight face. "You can tell me next time, Hyunsu." Before Haneul could stop him, Jaejoong grabbed his coat and disappeared into the dark.

Jonghun stopped in front of her, "So you were with him." Haneul glared at him. She was so close to telling Jaejoong that she is his sister. "Yeah, and you ruined the moment." Jonghun cocked his head a little. "You're gay?" He asked. Haneul groaned and pushed his shoulder, walking ahead of him.

"Wow, I'm fine with having a gay roomate." Jonghun called. Haneul turned around immediately. "I am not gay!" Jonghun stepped back. Haneul's eyes teared up, "I was about to tell him I'm his...." She paused. Jonghun looked at her, "You're his what?" Haneul blinked the tears away and continued walking. "Forget it."

------------

Haneul hadn't spoken to Jonghun for a week. She refused to. A thousand thoughts were going through her mind. Jonghun knocked on her door, "I'm going out for awhile." No respond. "If you cared..." Jonghun's voice trailed off. Haneul hugged her pillow. She didn't bother to put on her wig because she knew Jonghun won't come in.

Jonghun tried turning the door knob, but it was locked. He sighed and got out of the dorm to meet his friends. He took one last look at Haneul's bedroom window before exiting the school boundaries through the gate. Haneul unlocked her door and slowly open the door. No one was at home, except her. She slumped herself on the couch and switched on the tv.

Even though the screen is on, Haneul wasn't concentrating. She kept thinking about last week where she almost exposed herself to Jaejoong. "What was I thinking... He is my Professor. He couldn't be my brother right?" Haneul shook her thoughts away and then ponder. "What if he is my biological brother? But he couldn't recognise my face..."

Meanwhile Jaejoong was typing away on his laptop when he suddenly remembered about that night. "What was he trying to tell me.."

"The necklace I'm wearing now...."

"....Is a gift from my brother."

My brother.

My brother.

Those two words kept ringing in his mind. "Argh!" Jaejoong pushed all the papers on his desk. Junsu poked his head around the door and blinked at Jaejoong. "Hyung, we are watching a movie. So... Shh." He placed his finger on his lips before closing the door. Jaejoong placed his hands over his head. *It can't be him. He's a guy..*

--------------

Haneul turned off the tv and got off the seat. The moment she turned to head to the bedroom, a yellow sticky on the fridge caught her eyes. She walked into the kitchen and took the sticky. 'There's food in the fridge. I figured you might get hungry. -JH hyung.' Haneul smiled at Jonghun's thoughtfulness. She opened up the fridge and grabbed the dishes, heating it up before skipping to her room and eat everything.

Jonghun inserted the key into the keyhole and unlocked it. Haneul stared at the opening door with an empty bowl in her hands. She hadn't put on her wig. She blinked once. Twice. Before closing and locking her bedroom door. She quickly bunned up her hair and put on the wig neatly.

Jonghun looked up when he heard a slam and saw someone with a long hair. He blinked at Haneul's door. Suspicious, he closed the door behind him and approached Haneul's room and gently knock on it. "Hey Hyunsu, you're okay?"

Haneul glanced back at her door. "Huh? Yeah, I'm totally fine." *That was a close call.*