Them Again.

Kwon Haneul

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_zkQJxEoeuk

-----------------

You can't believe it. They're back, and this time, they are in your school. Your legs felt weak and you fell into Minhwan's arms. 

"Woah, are you okay?" You heard Minhwan whispered into your ear.

You gripped onto Hana's hand and pulled yourself up. You stared at the two gentlemen in front of you for a while before turning your back towards them, and made your way out from the crowd. Hana and Minhwan tailed behind you.

The bell rang and the crowd dispersed like seeds into their classrooms. The FNC Boys's Professor briefed them and then grouped them into different classes. Luck wasn't on your side when you saw Jaejin and Jonghun standing in front of the classroom door. Professor Kim welcomed them in and girls began gossiping and shrieking as if the two of them were gods. Minhwan looked at you as your shoulders deflated. *Just when things were getting better for you.*

"Jaejin, you can sit next to Hana. Jonghun you can sit next to..."

You shut your eyes. *Please not next to me. Please not next to me.*

"...Haneul." Professor Kim finished her sentence. You sighed heavily. Jonghun gulped and took his place next to you. "Hey," he whispered. You turned to him, "Don't even think about talking to me."

Jonghun blinked at your fierceness. Never had once you told him off. You took a breather and turned back to the whiteboard and focus on the topic that Professor Kim was explaining about. Jaejin smirked when he saw you telling Jonghun off. Jonghun, on the other hand, kept glancing at you.

You noticed this but you didn't say a word. The lunch bell rang and everyone stood up to exit the class and then to the cafeteria. You stood up and turned to go but Jonghun held back your hand.

"We need to talk." Jonghun said.

"There's nothing I want to talk about," You answered coldly.

"Well I do."

You hate how he outsmarted you. You hate his aura around you. You hate how he knows your weakness so well. Minhwan came up to you, "Going for lunch?"

You sighed, "You guys go ahead. I'll catch up later." Both Minhwan and Hana nodded and headed towards the cafeteria. Jaejin, too, went to the cafeteria with his buddies.

You whirled around, "Make it quick."

Jonghun patted your chair, "I'll strain my neck if you keep on standing."

You groaned and sat down. Jonghun pushed a strand of hair behind your ear, "I missed you."

"Jonghun.." You eyed.

"You even forgot 'oppa'" Jonghun chuckled.

"Jonghun.." You called again. "What is it that you want to talk about?"

"Us."

"What about us?"

"You're ignoring me as if I did something wrong. Tell me, what did I do to make you avoid me? You didn't even call me when you arrived here." Jonghun stared at you.

You searched his eyes, "I am not your girlfriend to tell you everything. And whatever you told me about Jaejin, it was never true."

Jonghun shook his head, "You don't understand. It's the truth. You have to believe me."

"Sorry Jonghun, I can't."

Jonghun held onto your hands, "Please."

He was shaking so bad. Maybe he really didn't want to lose you, the last person he could count on. You slipped your hands off from his, "I'm sorry."