Library

Kwon Haneul

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QRNjC53XLoc

-------------------

Ever since Hana and Minhwan broke their ties with you, you started hanging out more with Jonghun. Especially when exams are nearing. You heard no news of Jaejin, yet. Every time your in class, you would glance back to Jaejin's seat but met eyes with Hana, therefore you vowed not to turn back.

Saturday morning, your phone vibrated. A message from Jonghun, of course.

From: ♥ Jonghunnie oppa.
Good morning, stinky.

You chuckled.

To: ♥ Jonghunnie oppa.
I'm not stinky 

You rolled out of bed and grabbed your towel when Jaejoong opened your door, "Morning, kiddo."

You beamed, "Morning oppa."

You head towards your bathroom and had a long soak. Your phone rang and you wrapped your towel around your petite body. You grabbed your phone and slide the answer button, "Hello?"

"Thank God, you're still alive." Jonghun panted.

"Were you running? Yes, I'm alive. Why?" You blinked while pulling out  pair of denim shorts and a normal white tshirt.

You could hear Jonghun still panting, "You didn't reply me and I'm in front of your house."

You chuckled. "I was bathing...Wait, what?"

"I'm outside your house." He repeated.

Just then, you heard the doorbell ring. You quickly wore your shorts and white tshirt, grabbed your bag and your wallet and ran out of your room and down the stairs.

Your mum looked at the guy in front of her suspiciously, "You are?"

"Your son-in-law, ma'am," Jonghun joked.

She raised an eyebrow. Jaejoong stood next to her and his eyes widened, "Jonghun?" Jonghun pointed at him, "Professor Kim? Why are you here?"

"I live here."

You squeezed between your mum and your brother and glowered at him, "Jonghun oppa..."

Jonghun raised his eyebrow and looked at Jaejoong and then back at you, "He said he lives here."

You made your way between your brother and mum and put on your converse, "I won't be home late." You pulled on Jonghun's hand and headed towards the bus stop. While sitting down waiting for the bus, Jonghun kept staring at you with his eyebrow up.

"What?" You asked.

"Kim Jaejoong in your house, hello?"

"He is my brother. Sheesh, you're jealous of my own brother?" You teased. "Of course not!" Jonghun waved it off. The bus finally arrived and you tapped the card and sat on a two seater with Jonghun who rested his head on your shoulder. You chuckle and lightly pushed his off.

"Yah!" He whined and placed his head back onto your shoulder. "Your head is heavy," You pouted. Jonghun managed to slip his arm around your waist and held you closer.

After a few minutes, you and Jonghun arrived at the neighbourhood's library. You walked into the entrance with your hand in his and went up to the 2nd floor, reference section. Jonghun went to find a seat while you went to find your books for your assignment as well as self-revision.

You run your fingers pass the books while scanning the shelf when you abruptly bumped into a tough body. You rubbed your head and fixed your hair, "I'm S- Minhwan.." You breathed after noticing it was no ordinary person.

He glowered at you, "What are you doing here?" He gritted his teeth. You looked away, "Is it a sin to be here too?" Minhwan didn't answer.

"Forget it." You grabbed the book you've been searching for, "I was about to leave anyways." You turned to go when Minhwan pulled back your arm. "Haneul.."

"Haneul!" A familiar voice called. You looked up. Jonghun smiled when he found you but his smile turned into a scowl when he saw who you're with. You loosened Minhwan's grip and walked towards Jonghun without looking back nor saying a goodbye. Minhwan watched as you and Jonghun who was still scowling at him leave the area and onto an empty table nearby.

He grabbed his book and walked towards Hana who was busy bobbing her head to the music she was listening to as doing her work. Hana plugged out her earphones the minute Minhwan sat in front of her, "What took you so long?" Minhwan glanced back at you who was busy giggling with your company.

"That." He pointed out. Hana followed his gaze and growled. "You bumped into that b-"

"Hana." Minhwan glared at her. "She's still our friend."

"No, she's not!" Hana fought back. "Minhwan, she betrayed us!"

Minhwan rubbed his temple, "She is still our schoolmate. So be nice."

"Never."