Jonghun's Soft Side.

Kwon Haneul

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZATXl_xBEcQ

---------------

"Aaachoo!" Haneul sneezed for the umpteenth time. She sniffled again and again. *Umf, I hate flu.* Jonghun walked out of his room and walked past Haneul's room to see her eyes puffy and her nose as red as Rudolf.

"Woah, who are you? Rudolf the Red Nose Reindeer?" He asked sarcastically. Haneul rolled her eyes, "Oh you woke up?" She sneezed again and coughed. Jonghun retreated a step back. "You're not feeling well?" Haneul shook her head and rubbed her nose, covering herself with the thick blanket.

Jonghun walked over to her and pressed his palm against her forehead. It was as hot at the stove. "I could fry an egg on your forehead." Haneul chuckled and sneezed again. Jonghun rubbed his chin and pointed at Haneul. "Wait here." Haneul watched as he disappeared into the kitchen.

Jonghun yanked open every cupboard to find some cold pills, a small basin filled with cold water, a small towel and a thermometer. He went back to Haneul's room and told her to lie down. He soaked the towel into the cold water in the basin and squeezed some water out before placing it on top of Haneul's forehead.

"Cold, cold, cold." Haneul shivered. Jonghun would constantly soak the towel and place it on Haneul's forehead despite her chanting "Cold". After 15 minutes of cooling her forehead down, Jonghun the thermometer and place it into Haneul's mouth. He stared at the digits going up and up.

He bit his lip nervously as the thermometer stopped and showed '39.4'. *This is not going to work.* "Can you walk?" He asked. Haneul coughed. Her lips were pale. Her color slowly faded away. "Too... Weak.." She croaked. Jonghun sighed. "Wait here." Haneul nodded and pulled out the thermometer and checked the temperature. She gawked *That high?*

Jonghun pulled out a pot and poured 2 cups of rice into it. He then filled it with water and boiled it. After a few minutes he pour some porridge into a bowl and grabbed a spoon before going back to Haneul's room. "Here, eat some porridge." Haneul groaned and sat up slowly. She stuffed a couple of spoons into and pushed it away.

Jonghun blinked, "Why aren't you eating?" Haneul cupped and pushed her way to the toilet and puke everything out. Jonghun started to get worried. He put on a shirt and ran down to the nearest pharmacy to get medicine. Haneul wiped the corner of and stared at her pale reflection. "Why do I feel so weak..."

She opened the door to find Jonghun holding up a plastic bag with some pills in it. He was panting and sweating. "You actually went to buy medicine for me?" Haneul beamed. "Rather than to watch you die on your bed. Take it. Go ahead and rest while I attempt a well-being meal for us." Haneul took the plastic bag happily and headed towards her room while Jonghun cracked his neck and knuckles and headed to the kitchen.

-----------

After 3 hours of resting, Jonghun knocked on Haneul's door. "Um... Dinner is ready.." Haneul's eyes fluttered opened and she stretched her arms. She got off the bed and greeted by a heavenly smell. Different kinds of food were laid out on the dining table. "Woah, it looks delicious!"

Jonghun rubbed the back of his neck, "It looks edible. But.. I don't know the taste though." Haneul settled herself comfortably on the chair and grabbed her chopsticks. She took a bite on the fish meat and her eyes widened. She looked up at Jonghun who gulped.

"Yah." Haneul called informally. "What?" Jonghun stammered. Haneul giggled with both thumbs up, "It's delicious!" Jonghun sighed and ruffled her hair. "You scared me for a moment." He finally sat down opposite of her and dig in. *It is indeed delicious!* Haneul leaned in, "Delicious huh? And you told me you can't cook."

Jonghun chuckled and stuffed some kimchi into "Shut up and just eat." Haneul beamed and finished her meal with her roomate.