Don't Leave

Kwon Haneul

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=skDebOQpLU4

--------------

Few weeks past and Jaejin had not spoken a single word to his bestfriend. He would walked past her whenever she waved at him. Haneul sat on the bleachers, watching the baseball game that is going on. She fiddled with her fingers.

"Leave the school, go back to Korea and tell everyone you've found me." 

Jaejoong's words rang in her head. *Should I leave?* She took a deep breath and stood up. She turned and found Jaejin sitting at the other end of the bleachers. *Jae..* Jaejin turned and stared at Haneul. She looked away and walked down the stairs without saying anything to him.

Jaejin felt guilty for avoiding her. *I wouldn't be so mad if you told me the truth..* Haneul walked back to the dorm and inserted the key into the keyhole when she found it was unlocked. Haneul blinked curiously before entering the dorm.

"Hyung?" She called out. No answer.

"Jonghun hyung..." She called again. Still no answer.

She poked her head into Jonghun's room to find it empty. She glanced at the fridge. There's no post it. Haneul pulled out her phone and dialled Jonghun's number. By the second ring, Jonghun answered.

"Where are you?" Haneul asked, worried.

Jonghun breathed. Haneul furrowed her brows, "Tell me where are you now." Jonghun didn't answer. "Hy-" "'Oppa', call me 'oppa' for once."

Haneul's eyes widened. "Jonghun hyung..."

"You didn't expect me to know, did you? And I told you to call me 'Oppa'." Jonghun chuckled. "I'm at park." Click. The call ended. Haneul didn't think twice and quickly went out to find Jonghun.

There he was, lying down on the green grass with his arm supporting his head, staring at the clouds passing by. His eyes were closed. His long lashes captured her heart. He looked as if he was dead. Haneul approached him. Jonghun slowly opened his eyes and smiled softly at her. Haneul's heart skipped a beat.

"Hey," Jonghun breathed.

"Hey." Haneul sat next to him. "How did y-" Jonghun interrupted her with a photo. "Your twin sister I suppose?" He laughed. Haneul gawked. "You stole it?"

"Stole is such a strong word. I prefer you saying 'borrowing'." Haneul couldn't believed her ears. "Look, I can explain." Jonghun sat up and faced her with his arms wrapped around his knees, "Go ahead."

Haneul took a deep breath, "I am on a mission, you see, I have to find my long lost brother who wore the same necklace as mine," she rubbed her thumb against the locket, "So, to find him, I have to diguise myself as a guy and enter into this boarding school. Look, I know this sounds stupid but Kim Jaejoong is my brother."

Jonghun's left eye twitched, "What?"

"I know it sounds crazy. Now that I have found him, I have to leave." Haneul sighed as she fiddled with her fingers.

Jonghun stared softly at her. *She's gonna leave.* Jonghun reached out for her wig and pull it off her head, letting her hair bounce to her hips and watched the curls bounce naturally. *She looks amazing..* Haneul looked away from him.

"Don't leave." He said.

-------------------

Sorry i am really caught up nowadays i promise i will try to update as much as i can before my major exams. really am sorry T_____T