The News.

Kwon Haneul

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h-t3T5g6R7Q 

----------

Haneul skipped home and kicked any empty cans out of the pavement. Upon reaching her house, she kicked open the door and ran up to her room, threw her bag onto her bed and jumped onto it.

Halmoni slowly make her way up to her granddaughter's room. "Haneul-ah~" She called. Haneul sat up and fixed her hair. "Oh, halmoni. You said there's something you wanted to tell me."

Halmoni sat next to her on her bed, "I don't know where to start." Haneul groan, "You could just say it straight to the point."

Halmoni blinked. "Fine." Haneul leaned in closer, waiting to hear the news. Halmoni took in a deep breath, "You have a brother."

Haneul's eyes widened. "No way! I thought I was the only child!" Halmoni coughed. "Your parents got divorced and your dad took your brother away when you're just 3 years old."

Haneul stood up and walked around her room, still refusing to accept the truth. "That necklace that you are wearing is a gift from him, before he leaves the house with your father. Haneul-ah, you must do me a favor before your late grandpa's 10th death anniversary."

Haneul turned around and snapped, "But that's 2 years from now! What do you want me to do?" "Find him." "How?"

A small crooked smile formed on Halmoni's lips. Haneul's eyes widened, "Am I suppose to do something?"

Halmoni kept smiling, "Easy. Enter a boys school that is located in America." Haneul's eyes were so big, her eyeballs might come out, "Halmoni, I'm a girl. Girls don't enter boys school."

"Well... I do have a plan." Haneul blinked, "What?" "Disguise yourself as a boy and enter the school." Halmoni chuckled to herself.

"That's a g- WHAT! NO! Halmoni~" Haneul whined.  Halmoni stood up and walk towards the door, "It's a favor from your late grandpa and I. Halmoni hope you will agree."

Once she exited her room, Halmoni slam her body to the bed. She reached for her phone and dialed Hana's number. It took 3 calls until she finally answered.

"Hello~" Hana sang.

"YAH! IT TOOK ME 3 CALLS TO FINALLY GET TO YOU" Haneul yelled into the phone. "Sheesh girlfriend, calm down. I was shopping." Hana made up an excuse.

Haneul sighed, "Whatever, I need you to come my house. NOW!" "But-" "No buts."

---------

"NO WAY!" Hana shouted. Haneul clamped her hand over her best friend's mouth, "Can you get any louder?" Hana pushed the hand away and raised an eyebrow, "Wanna hear?" Before she could scream her heads off, Haneul clamped her hand over Hana's mouth again.

Hana sighed, "That means you're going to the boys school?" Haneul nodded. "And you're going to pretend to be a guy?" Haneul nodded again. "Then... That means the boys there won't be able to see you as a girl!" Hana whined. Haneul slapped her forehead.

To Hana, it's always been about boys. Boys with muscles. Boys with a cute dimple smiles. Boys with good fashion. "Hana! For once, can you stop thinking about boys? It's a matter of life and death. MY LIFE." Hana popped a gummy into , "What do you want me to do? It's your own decision."

Haneul lay down on your bed, "If I said no, Halmoni will not talk to me nor treat me as her granddaughter anymore." Hana flipped through her gossip magazines, "And if you say yes?" "I might transfer to the boys school for 2 years."

Hana gasped. Haneul sat up thinking Hana gasped because of her. "J.Lo released a new album?! OH MY GOD! I'M SO BUYING IT!" Haneul facepalmed herself and lay back down. Hana giggled and put away the gossip magazine before drawing back her attention to Haneul.

Haneul turned to her, "What should I do?" Hana rubbed her chin. "Say yes! Then you can meet your brother and find cute guys and who knows, they might be in love with you!" "Hana, I'm going to the boys school as a guy, not a girl. When will you ever understand?"

"I can help you transform." Hana winked and smirked. Haneul gulped. Whatever her best friend is thinking, it sure doesn't look good.