Special Guest

Kwon Haneul

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l8YSDTJxo3Y&feature=relmfu

--------------

You woke up to the birds chirping on your windowsill. You slammed the alarm clock and headed to your bathroom to get ready for school. After washing your face and brushing your teeth and a quick shower, you put on your uniform and your skirt. It's going to be winter holidays soon, so you wore your leggings and your cloak and headed downstairs for breakfast.

"Morning umma, morning halmoni, morning appa." You kissed each one of them on their cheeks.

"And good morning oppa." You kissed Jaejoong on his cheek.

He ruffled your head as you sat next to him, "Morning sunshine."

Halmoni chuckled at your sibling bond, "It's so good to have you back with us, Jae."

Jaejoong chuckled. You muttered under your breath, "I wish appa was here too."

Your mum cleared . "Jae, why don't you send your sister to school. I packed some food for her lunch too."

You smiled at her thoughtfulness. She changed a bit since you came back from America. "Thank you, umma." She beamed and handed you your lunchbox.

After breakfast, Jaejoong walked you to school since he hasn't bought a car here yet. You gripped onto your bag straps and looked up at the white pale clouds. It felt chilly, lucky for you, you felt a little warm.

Jaejoong turned to you, "I heard there's a special guest today." You blinked at him, "Who?" Jaejoong shrugged, "I don't know. I heard it's an overseas school. They'll be attending your school for 3 months or maybe more, and maybe until you graduate."

You smirked, "I hope it's a girls school, so I could make some new friends." "And leave Hana out?" Jaejoong joked. You gawked, "Of course not! Hana is still my best friend, and so is Minhwan. We're here. Thanks oppa, for accompanying me."

He nodded and ruffled your hair, "Have fun in school."

"What is 'fun' in school language again?"

"Boredom."

You chuckled, "Exactly."

You waved goodbye to Jaejoong and stepped into the school compound. Hana came running to you and pulled your arm to the foyer. "Hana, calm down! Why are you shrieking and being all excited for?"

Hana whirled, "THEY ARE HERE! THE EXCHANGED STUDENTS! I heard Professor Kim said they'll be here until graduation. Come on, I want to see who it is!"

Minhwan arrived after you, "Good morning girls."

"Morning Minhwan." You beamed at him.

Something about your smile makes him feel warm even though it's winter. Then Hana ruined the moment. She grabbed Minhwan's arm as well and pulled both of you to the foyer. Hana pulled too hard and ran too fast, she lost her grip of both you and Minhwan and made him fall on top of you.

No one said a word. Only eye contact. Hana was long gone, joining the crowd. "Oops." Minhwan breathed. You pushed him gently off you and sat up. Luckily no one saw that. Everyone was too busy with the exchanged students. You brushed bits of snow off your uniform and Minhwan helped you dust off the snow on your hair.

"Thanks." You smiled softly. He smiled back, "Sorry." You shook your head, "No biggie. Besides, Hana's at fault. Come on, I want to see the guests too."

You and Minhwan made your way through the crowd to the front. Once the both of you settled next to Hana, your eyes widened at the logo that seems familiar.

Hana turned to you, "H..H..Haneul...."

FNC BOYS SCHOOL

The school name and logo kept ringing in your head. You felt dizzy. Two gentlemen saw you and approached you at the same time.

"Haneul." They called in unison.

You looked up. *Tell me I'm dreaming.* Jonghun and Jaejin. Standing in front of you.