Alone.

Kwon Haneul

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i4ReQ4Ipqh8&feature=channel

----------------

You settled the first aid kit between you and Jaejin. You examined his wounds as he winced in pain.

"It looks bad." You muttered.

Jaejin chuckled, "Obviously."

You met his eyes and cleared your throat. You took the wet towel that you got from the coach's office and wiped the blood off his bruises and the corner of his lips. Jaejin gazed at you while you applied some ointment on his bruises. You looked like an angel.

"Why didn't you help your bestfriend?" Jaejin spoke up.

You froze and slowly look up at him, "Why can't I?"

"It's the first time you chose me over your bestfriend."

You gulped. You kept the ointment and stood up, turning to go. Jaejin grabbed your wrist, "Where are you going?"

You didn't turn back to look at him. "I'm going to see how's Minhwan."

"But you're here to help me, not him."

You whirled around. "Just to let you know, Jaejin, Minhwan is important to me too."

You loosened his grip and kept the first aid kit before exiting the changing room to the opposite changing room where Hana is helping Minhwan. You overheard their conversation about you.

Minhwan clenched his fist together, "I don't get why she chose to help him."

Hana patted her bestfriend's back, "I have to admit, you were kinda rough out there."

"That's because it was a foul."

"I got to admit, Haneul is kinda, pardon my language but, she's turning into a ." Hana said.

You covered your mouth to prevent from them hearing you gasping. You slowly backed out from the changing room and walked down the empty, dark hallway. Hot angry tears rolled down your cheek. You couldn't believe that Hana would talk bad about you, with Minhwan. How could your bestfriends talk about you? Never had once you talked about them.

Your legs felt weak and you waited to come into contact with the cold floor. But you felt nothing. Instead, a pair of strong arms wrapped around your petite body. You're too weak to even ask the person's name. You nuzzled into the person's chest and soak his shirt with your tears.

"Shh..." Jonghun carressed your hair, "Don't cry."

"I feel so alone.." You mumbled softly.

"Haneul, I'll always be here for you. Do you know that?"

You gripped onto his shirt tightly and nodded.