A Friendly Match with A Big Prize.

Kwon Haneul

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_IxOQ4Ma-3E

-----------------

The week after that, FNC Boys School and Seoul High School decided to have a friendly football match. Jaejin was in FNC's school team while Minhwan in SHS's school team. You and Hana decided to attend the first ever game after SHS fought with Busan High. You and Hana sat on the bleachers with red and white face paint that symbolizes your school's color.

"Go Falcons!!" Hana yelled.

You chuckled and nervously fiddled with your fingers.

Meanwhile in the boys' changing room, Minhwan scanned through the opponent's changing room for Jaejin. He pinned Jaejin to the lockers and glared at him.

"Look here, I know what happened back there when Haneul was in FNC. I still haven't forgiven you or that big bastard for hurting her like that. And I know you still like her, punk. Friendly match or not, she will be mine." Minhwan growled.

Jaejin smirked and pushed Minhwan off him, "Funny how she told me she likes me."

Minhwan was about to throw a punch when his teammate pulled him back. "Woah Minhwan, what are you trying to do, kill someone who made you into a monster?"

"Tell you what, buddy. Whoever wins, gets the girl." Jaejin clucked his tongue before walking back to his team who witnessed everything.

Minhwan clenched his fist and gritted his teeth. He shoved his teammate away and head back to the changing room to get ready for the game. *Oh Lee Jaejin, you don't know how good I am at football.*

The referee blew the whistle and SHS Falcons ran into the banner with a falcon head on it. God knows how much it worth and the gym has thousands of them for every game. They knocked their helmets and started warming up by throwing passes to each other. Next on the field was FNC Eagles. They made eagle sounds that drove the girls crazy. Funny how half of the girl's population in SHS decided to make a cheerleading group for FNC Eagles. They wore yellow and white skirts while SHS Falcons cheerleading team had red and white.

"Gosh, haven't they heard of originality." Hana complained.

You giggled. "Hana, they are trying to be friendly to the boys."

Hana rolled her eyes. The game started and the boys huddled over the opponent and take him down. It was not friendly at all. It was all dirty and unfriendly. Minhwan almost got punched by one of the Eagles's member. You tapped your feet nervously. You are confused of who to support. Jaejin or Minhwan. Jaejin or Minhwan.

Then Jaejin grabbed the ball from Minhwan. It was considered as a foul, but the referee didn't blow the whistle or anything. Furious, Minhwan took off his helmet and punched Jaejin in his stomach causing him to double over. You stood up. *Jaejin.* Jaejin coughed blood and his teammate helped him to take off his helmet. Minhwan didn't stop. He went on top of Jaejin and punched his face until he was badly bruised.

The Falcons team tried to pull him back but failed. The referee tried to stop the fight, only to worsen it. You finally ran down the bleachers and grabbed Minhwan by his back and pushed him away from Jaejin.

"What were you thinking?!" You yelled at him.

"IT WAS A FOUL!"

"DO YOU HAVE TO PUNCH HIM UNTIL HIS FACE IS BADLY BRUISED?!" You yelled, almost straining your voice.

Minhwan didn't say a word. Indeed he made a huge mess that could make the coach kick him out of the team.

"You weren't like this when you fought with Busan High, Minhwan." You said, softly.

You shook your head and turned to help Jaejin. His face was covered with bruises and blood. You pulled him up, with the help of the other Eagles and headed back to the changing room. Minhwan watched your back and furiously ruffled his head.

Jonghun stood up from the bleachers. So did Hana. Jonghun looked at you walking away with Jaejin. *Why didn't Jaejin fight back?* Hana was furious at you for helping the opponent instead of your own bestfriend. Instead, she went down to help Minhwan up on his feet and went back to the changing room.