FNC Boys School.

Kwon Haneul

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LCrXTsWyOnQ

---------

Haneul grabbed her luggage and ran into the airport's washroom. She tied her hair in a neat bun and put on the wig. She took off her floral dress and ankle boots. She wrapped a bandage around her torso to refrain the boys there to see her two "buns". She put on a white v-neck and a blue boyish sweater with a pair of trackpants and put on sneakers. She stared at her reflection, pleased with the transformation.

"Hey! What are you doing in the ladies'!" A female staff yelled in English.

Haneul panicked and grabbed her luggage, running out of the airport. She hailed a cab and gave the driver a piece of paper with FNC Boys School's address written on it.

She looked out of the window and admire the bustling city. It was indeed beautiful. Haneul smiled to herself and grab the necklace that she is wearing. *I will find you, oppa..* She kissed it before continuing gazing out of the window.

Upon reaching the huge boarding school that is 5 times bigger than her house, Haneul got off the cab after paying and stared at the school in awe. Boys in neat navy blue uniform walked past her whispering to each other. Haneul clucked her tongue *What are they? Girls? Whispering to each other like that...* Haneul grabbed her luggage and pulled it to the general office.

A middle aged woman that reminded her of a grouch stared at her. "May I help you?" She asked in a bored voice. Surprisingly, she speak good korean. Haneul gulped. "Uh yes.. I'm new here and I would like to enroll into this school."

"Year?" The clerk sighed. Haneul furrowed her eyebrows, "4." The clerk asked Haneul for her particulars. "Name." "Uh..." Haneul shut her eyes tight, thinking of a male name. The clerk sighed for the umpteenth time. "Lee. Lee Hyun Su." Haneul snapped her fingers. The clerk raised an eyebrow, "You forgot your name or something?"

Haneul chuckled awkwardly and waved her hands in the air, "Of course not. Psh, how could I." *Phew, that was close.* The clerk printed the schedule and the particulars and handed them over to Haneul. "Proceed to the counter on the 2nd level to get  your student card." She said monotonously. Haneul took the papers from her and raised an eyebrow, "Thanks?"

The clerk sat down immediately and continued typing with that grouchy face. *Geez, I wonder what's her problem.* Haneul thought as she walked out of the office with her luggage. She was busy reading the papers and walking at the same time, she didn't notice a blond guy was running her way.

"Out of the way!" He yelled. Too late. He bumped right into her, sending the papers flying everywhere. Both of them fell on their bottoms. The male cringes his face, "Geez. Watch where you walk." He stood up, dusting his pants. Haneul stared at him. "Excuse me? Was it my fault that you ran into me?"

The blonde guy held out his arm. "Fine. We're both at fault." Haneul grabbed his hand as he yanked her up. "Thanks." She muttered and fixed her clothes. The guy examined her face. "Are you new here? I didn't see you around before." Haneul rolled her eyes. "Of course I'm new. You said you didn't see me around before. Duh~" The guy smirked and held out his hand.

"Jaejin. Lee Jaejin. Year 4." He introduce himself. Haneul stared at his hand before placing hers into his. "Hyunsu. Lee Hyunsu. Year 4 as well." Jaejin rubbed his thumb over Haneul's smooth skin. *His hands are so smooth like a girl's.* Jaejin tilted his head. Haneul pulled back her hand and grabbed her luggage.

"Nice meeting you, Jaejin." She said sarcastically before walking up the stairs to the 2nd level. Jaejin's gaze followed her. *He looks familiar though.* Jaejin shook the thoughts away and ran into the office.

Haneul walked around the level trying to find the counter. She peered over every corner and finally, right in the centre, she found it. The counter. A small smile of success formed on her lips as she skipped towards it. She slammed the paper on the counter desk.

"Hi, I am here to receive my student id please." Haneul beamed. The lady behind the counter turned her chair around. She was buffing her nails with this smug look. "Of course sweetie, then why are you here for?" She rolled her eyes. Haneul crinkled her nose *Why is every lady or woman I meet so cocky?! Ew!*

The lady typed in the particulars written on Haneul's papers and handed her the card. "This is your key to your dorm. Have a pleasant day." The lady smirked. Haneul took the card and the keys before heading to the dorms.

It was a tall navy blue building with apartment like windows. Haneul waited for the lift and pressed the 7th level. She walked down the wide hallway and checked every door for her dorm room number.

"742.. 743.. 744.." Haneul muttered to herself. She stopped at the very last door.

"Here it is! 745!" She clapped her hands and inserted the key into the keyhole. When she opened the door, a huge, shiny flooring, spacious, violet walls and white ceilings greeted her. Haneul stepped in with her luggage. Her jaw was on the ground now. The huge windows allowed plenty of sunrays to enter the thin glass and lit up the whole room.

"WOW!! I WILL NEVER LEAVE THIS PLACE!" Haneul yelled at the top of her lungs.

A brunette hair boy walked out of a room, wearing only a black wife beaters and a pair of basketball shorts. "Dude, keep it down. You're not the only one living here."

Haneul's eyes widened. *I'm living with a guy?!*