Kim Jaejoong.

Kwon Haneul

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Fr6Jb_853s

----------

Another school day is over. Haneul was about to leave Professor Kim's classroom when he called her. "Lee Hyunsu of Year 4 class 6." Haneul turned and blinked, "Yes?" He flashed a brief smile, "I need to see you."

Haneul nodded and followed him to his office. Jaejoong placed his files and books onto his table and sat on his chair. He held out his hand and pointed to the chair opposite of him. "Have a seat." Haneul placed her bag on the floor and sat comfortably.

Jaejoong only has his eyes set on her necklace. Haneul followed his gaze and gasped, covering her chest with her arms. *Could it be he found out?* Jaejoong chuckled. "Is there something wrong?"

Haneul stammered, "N-Nothing. But why are you looking at my chest?" Jaejoong chortled, "I was looking at your neclace. It looks familiar." Haneul's eyes widened. *It must've been him!* Jaejoong opened his drawer and pulled out a case. He opened it and the same necklace was shining.

"I-It's the same." Haneul muttered. Jaejoong nodded, "Yeah. I gave one to my sister before I left. I can't seem to find her. I thought you were her. But..." Jaejoong stopped.  Haneul looked up at him. "But?" "But you're a guy." Jaejoong finished. *I'm a girl. If only I can reveal myself..*

"Tell me more about your little sister." Haneul gulped. Jaejoong stared at her before standing up and turned to look out of his window. "Well, she looks exactly like my mother..." Jaejoong began. *I do look like my mother.* Haneul breathed. "...She has this amazing smile..." *No one has ever told me that before.* "...Her voice is very feminine..." *Indeed it is.* "...Her skin as smooth as milk..." Jaejoong smiled at the thought.

Haneul stared at the necklace on Jaejoong's desk. "I miss her." Jaejoong finished. Haneul couldn't help her tears. It began rolling down her cheeks like a running tap. She stood up, grabbed her bag and left the office. Jaejoong watched her leave. *What's wrong with that boy.*

Haneul ran to her dorm. Refuse to take the lift and ran up the staircase. *I've found him. I've found my brother...* She thought happily. Haneul yanked open the door and kicked open her bedroom door. "What the hell? Trying to break down the door, dude?" Jonghun furrowed his eyebrows.

Haneul turned to him and threw her arms around his neck, "I'VE FOUND HIM!" She jumped. "Found who?" Jonghun raised an eyebrow. Haneul pulled away and shook her head, "No one." She ruffled his hair and skipped into her room. She rummaged her bag to find her phone and dialed her house number.

"Hello?" Halmoni answered.

"Halmoni! I've found him!" Haneul told her the news. "His name is Jaejoong right?" Haneul asked nervously.

Halmoni chuckled, "It didn't even took you 2 years. But you must build a relationship with him." Haneul giggled, "Ne halmoni~"

Then a loud a cheery female voice yelled over the phone, "BEST FRIEND!" Haneul beamed, "HANA!"

"How are you?!" Hana asked with excitement. "I am doing fine. Why are you at my house?" "Oh, I was just making dresses for the ball. Our ball is at your school!"

"Hyunsu! We got invitations!" Jonghun knocked on her door. "Ball? What ball?" Haneul asked over the phone.

"Black and white masquerade ball. You have to come! I prepared dresses for you!" Hana informed.

"Hyunsu~" Jonghun knocked again. "I'll go. I just need to give an excuse to my roomate." Haneul whispered.

"Hwaiting!" Hana hung up. Haneul cleared and answered the door. "Yeah?" Jonghun handed her the invitation card.

He looked at her, "You'll be going right?" Haneul shook her head, "I hate going to the ball. I'll be staying at home." Jonghun eyed her suspiciously.

"What?" Haneul shrugged. Jonghun shook his head, "Nothing. I'll be home by 12 then. Damn, I will meet some hot girls." Jonghun fist pumped the air while walking to his room.

Haneul sigh of relief and leaned against the door. "That was close."