Badboy Jonghun

Kwon Haneul

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F3u1QNXEYd0&feature=related

-----------

Jonghun groaned and grabbed his ringing phone. "What."

"Hyung, Kyujin is in trouble." A panicked voice replied. Jonghun sat up immediately. "Gather everyone now."

Jonghun put on his leather jacket and grab his pack of cigarettes. He locked the dorm door and headed to the first floor where other friends of his were gathered. One of them threw a bat at him and he swiftly caught it. He jumped over the bricked wall and hop onto his bike. When he zoomed off, everyone else zoomed off. His eyes is full with anger as he gripped tightly on his bike.

"Hyungnim, please, I'll clear the debt when I have enough money." Kyujin begged on his knee. The corner of his lips were bleeding, his left eye turn blue black, his nose bleeding profusely. The loansharks didn't care about those and kicked his stomach causing him to cough blood. The leader grabbed a handful of his hair and made him look into his eyes, "We want the money now." He growled.

"Shouldn't you be at home with your wife?" A voice called. Kyujin's expression brightened when he saw Jonghun and his mates eyeing the loansharks like a lion waiting for his prey. The leader stood up and chuckled. "Jonghun, it's been long. How is your mother?" Jonghun snarled at him, "Never mention that 's name."

The loansharks laughed at him. "Poor you. Abandoned by your family members, left with nothing but revenge. You can join us and get your revenge on them." Jonghun gripped onto the bat tighter causing his knuckles to turn white. "Shut up, Mingoo." Mingoo didn't obeyed, he continued teasing him. "Your mother was a hell of a e. Making love with all of us. She's bad in bed." Jonghun has had enough. He kicked the nearest loanshark in his stomach and headed towards Mingoo.

Jonghun grabbed his collar. "You ing speak about that again, I swear you'll be begging on your knees for your dear life." He hissed. Mingoo chuckled and pushed him. "Jonghun, you are no better than your dad. Damn that g-" Jonghun began throwing punches at Mingoo. "I. TOLD YOU. NOT. TO. MENTION. THOSE. BASTARDS." He said with every punch. Mingoo groaned and pushed Jonghun off his chest. "You bastard!" He spat.

With a snap of his fingers, Mingoo's loansharks began to hold onto Jonghun's arm. Mingoo picked up the bat and hit the tip of it at Jonghun's stomach. Jonghun coughed blood and spat some in Mingoo's face. Mingoo wiped and grew red. He began punching and kicking Jonghun as if he was his punching bag.

Haneul walked down the street, looking for an open convinience store when she heard groaning and glass crashing in an alley. She poked her head around the corner and saw a group of boys K-Oed on the floor while another group was hitting a guy. Haneul squinted her eyes. *Jonghun.* Mingoo punched Jonghun's for the last time leaving him coughing more blood and groaned on the floor as Mingoo and his loansharks disappeared into a black van.

Haneul ran to him and pull him up. "Are you okay?" She asked. Jonghun's legs felt weak and fell to his knee once more. He took a quick glance at the helpful soul. He did a double take and found himself admiring Haneul's flawless self. Haneul pushed all her hair to one side and took out a wet tissue and began wiping the corner of his lips. Once in a while, Haneul will look at his eyes that was staring at her. *Don't tell me you recognize me.*

Once she is done cleaning the wounds, she stood up to leave. Jonghun grabbed her hand and pulled himself up. "Let me walk you to your house."  Haneul turned to him, "I'm taking the bus home. Sorry." She twisted her hand and walked away. Jonghun blinked before running up to her. Haneul stared at him, "Shouldn't you help your friends?" Jonghun grinned, "I rather walk you to your bus stop. The boys will gain their conciousness soon, not a big problem." Haneul nodded.

Jonghun held out his palm, "Jonghun. And you are?" He asked, totally oblivious that Haneul is his roomate. Haneul placed her palm in his, "Haneul. Kwon Haneul." She said with a little smile. *He didn't recognize.*