Confession

Kwon Haneul

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XECMs5xzTKw

-----------------

You had your luggage ready. You had already made up your mind. You had to leave this place immediately. You couldn't think straight with a thousand thoughts went through your mind. Instead of putting your phone charges in her bagpack, you put in albums and books. Jonghun knocked gently on her door.

"He- Woah, what are you doing?" He blinked at you and pointed at your bags.

You sighed and pushed him out of the room, "Go away Jonghun, I'm not in the mood."

"Since when did you drop the formalities?"

You glared at him, "Leave."

Jonghun folded his arms and leaned against the bedroom door, "I won't unless you unpack all those stuffs." You kicked his shin and shut the door. Jonghun held onto his shin and banged loudly, "Haneul, come on, I told you not to leave. Why won't you listen to me you stubborn girl."

"Jonghun shut up! I'm leaving and that's final." You yelled over his banging.

"Hey! Where's the 'oppa'? Even though you're a girl, you're still younger than me!" Jonghun complained.

You grew furious and yanked open the door, making Jonghun fell flat on his nose. "What do you want?" You asked firmly. Jonghun got up and looked into your eyes, "What's happening?"

You slumped yourself onto your bed and hugged your knees together, "Everything is in a mess." You mumbled in between your knees. Jonghun sat next to you, "Wanna talk about it?" You turned to him. "Do you think you can handle my rants?" Jonghun didn't answer. You sighed and got off the bed, "Never mind." Jonghun grabbed your wrist and pulled you back down, "Tell me. I'll try to understand."

You took a deep breath and told him everything. From finding out Jaejoong was your brother to Jaejin finding out that you're a girl. "I told Jaejin I liked him."

That made Jonghun's heart stopped for a minute. "You..What?" You looked up at him. His face grew pale. 

"Did I say something wrong?" You blinked. He stood up but you grabbed his arm, "Jonghun oppa..." He froze. Not knowing what to do nor say. *I musn't tell her.* "Am I suppose to know something?" You asked.

Jonghun remained quiet. You loosened your grip, "I guess not."

"There is." Jonghun's voice shook. You looked up at him. His shoulders going up and down every second he breathed. "Are you okay?" Jonghun whirled around and gripped your shoulders, staring deep into your eyes.

Your eyes widened. *What's wrong with him, he never act like this when we talked.* You could smell his minty breath. "There is something you should know." You stared at him, without saying a word.

"I..." Jonghun shut his eyes. *Here goes nothing.* "I...I like you, Kwon Haneul." Jonghun loosened his grip and let go of your shoulders. He took a step back. You were still staring into the blank space. Jonghun took a deep breath before going back into his room and locking himself.

*Did I just heard right? Did FNC Boys's kingka confessed to me?* A ring interrupted your thoughts. You turned to the ringing phone on your desk. Jaejoong Oppa ♥. You reached for it and slid the answer button.

"Hello?"

"Are you ready for tomorrow?"

You blinked, "What?"

"You're leaving tomorrow. I finished all the paperworks. You're going back to Korea...With me," Jaejoong said.

You took a deep breath. *I'll still hurt Jonghun regardless if I stayed or go.* "Yes."