Caught.

Kwon Haneul

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G7FLHw2gwQk

--------------

The weekends are here and  Haneul got ready to go to the city to free herself from studies, and not to mention, pretending to be a guy. She had a her strand of hair tied into a mini ponytail. Luckily she was in her grandma's apartment, far away from the boys dorm. The boys school to be exact. Haneul grabbed her bag and began to wonder around the city.

Different types of shops caught her. She could only sigh and walk past all of them. *Once I find my biological brother, I am going to shop for my feminine stuffs. It's been too long.* She sat at a cafe and ordered a hot cup of latte for herself while she flipped through the magazine she bought.

Jaejoong walked down the pavement when a stunning lady caught her eyes. His eyes trailed down to her neck. The similar necklace Hyunsu had on him. *Wait, that's a female who is wearing...* Jaejoong settled a few tables in front of Haneul and ordered a cup of coffee while holding up the menu.

Haneul smiled and thanked the waiter who brought the latte. She carefully sipped it. Wind blew past her making her hair flow. She looked like an angel and Jaejoong couldn't take his eyes off her.

Jaejin exited the library next to cafe and a familiar girl caught his attention.

"Oww..."

"No biggie just a minor bump."

Jaejin's eyes twinkled. *It's the girl I bumped in Korea!* Jaejin approached her and tapped her shoulder. Haneul jumped in surprise and blinked at Jaejin. *.*

"Uh. Hey, do you still remember me?" Jaejin asked confidently. "What?" Haneul raised an eyebrow. "The guy you bumped into in Dongdaemun."

Haneul blinked at him as if he was crazy. But she remembered it. "Oh! Yeah, I remember you." *Luckily he doesn't know I'm his best friend.* "Can I sit with you?" He asked. Haneul nodded and pointed to the chair in front of her, "Sure. Yeah.."

"You know... I've seen those eyes before." Jaejin placed his bag on the floor. Haneul looked at him. "It's probably during the ball or something.. I've seen them before." Haneul looked away immediately. "You've mistaken me for someone else." Jaejin laughed, "You're right. Besides, the masquerade ball should remain anonymous."

Haneul bit her lower lip. *Anonymous, my foot. You're going to see me as a girl in school one day, Jae.* Jaejoong watched as the two of them comfortably communicate with one another. Somehow Haneul felt uncomfortable, afraid that Jaejin might find out. She stood up abruptly, "I have to go." Haneul placed a ten dollar bill on the table and grabbed her stuffs, walking away. Jaejin couldn't stop her, instead, he watched her leave.

Jaejoong, too, stood up and placed some money on the table before following the mysterious girl. Haneul walked into a cell phone shop. Jaejoong waited nearby a tree, looking at her buying a new phone. Haneul thanked the salesgirl and walked out with a huge smile on her face. She dialed a number and placed the phone on her ear, clearing into a deep voice.

"Hello?" Jonghun answered.

"Hyung, save my new number!" Haneul told him.

Jaejoong stared at her back. *Hyung?*

Jonghun choked, "Who is this again?"

"It's Hyunsu, hyung!" Haneul chuckled.

Jaejoong stood rooted to the ground. *H-Hyunsu is a girl?* "Hyunsu." He called unknowingly. Haneul stopped walking, ended the call and turned back. She gasped and dropped her bag onto the ground. "P-Professor... Kim."