First Day Of School.

Kwon Haneul

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=65FIjvZ3KK0

----------

Jonghun grabbed a small pail of cold water and pour it over Haneul's face. "UMMA-YAH!" Haneul sat up immediately and hit her head on the metal. Haneul glared at Jonghun who was literally rolling on the floor, laughing. "What the hell?!" Haneul groaned.

"That was hilarious." Jonghun chuckled. "Hilarious, my foot." Haneul kicked Jonghun's shin and grabbed her towel. Jonghun grabbed his shin and groaned, "Ow! Is that a way to treat your sunbae?!" Haneul stucked out her tongue at him and ran to the washroom.

She poked her head around the bathroom door to make sure that Jonghun was in his room. Noticing that the coast is clear, she quickly ran to her room and locked the door. Haneul wrapped the bandage around her torso and put on the navy blue uniform that is neatly ironed and warm. She stared at the mirror and fixed her wig.

"Man, I do look like a boy." Haneul dust off her shoulders. A loud knock made Haneul jump. "You ready? We're going to be late." Jonghun asked. "Yeah! I'm ready." Haneul grabbed her bag and walked out the room. She put on her sneakers and waited for Jonghun to lock the doors.

"I'm going with my friends. You're fine walking alone right?" He asked. "I-" "Good." Jonghun ruffled her hair and walked off. Haneul pouted. *He never let me finish my sentence. Ugh.* Haneul stomped her foot and headed to the lift. It went down from level 10, to 9, to 8, and finally stopped at 7. Jaejin was reading the book when ding the doors open.

Haneul looked up. *.* Jaejin stared at her and she stared back. She raised her hand, "Hi?" Jaejin flashed a smiled and made room for Haneul to stand. "Going to school alone, huh?" Haneul turned to him.

"I don't have many friends. Probably because I'm a nerd." Jaejin chuckled to himself. *A hot nerd, that is.* Haneul stared at him. "What the hell!" She yelled in the lift making Jaejin jumped. "What happen?" He asked. Haneul shook her head. *Damn why am I saying that he is hot. Sweet Jesus.*

The lift finally the ground level. Student walked past the lift making a huge amount of noise. Some threw paperballs and others just yelled at one another. Haneul shook her head. Her previous school wasn't like this. Though her previous school was kind of rowdy, they don't make as much as noise as these students.

"Yah! Lee Jaejin!" A loud voice called behind Haneul and Jaejin. Jaejin stopped walking and turned behind. Haneul, too, turned behind to see Jonghun with his shirt slightly tucked out and chewing gums. She groaned. *Kingkas are going to be Kingkas.*

"Oh, Hyunsu is here too. I thought you were going to school alone." Jonghun stared her way. "Yeah, I was. I met him in the lift." Haneul said in a boring tone.

Jonghun then glared at Jaejin's way and held out his hand. "You know what you owe us." Haneul blinked. *Owe?* She swore she heard Jaejin muttered some curses and rummaged his pockets to find a 10 dollar bill. He placed it into Jonghun's palm before walking away.

Haneul's eyebrows furrowed. "You're taking his pocket money away?" Jonghun raised an eyebrow, "That dude's rich. Besides, it's not your problem anyways." Haneul folded her arms and cocked her head to the side. "Not my problem? You are my roomate, and if you get caught, I'm dead too!"

Jonghun's friends laughed. "Hey new kid, the teachers are scared of him. Psh, as expected, new kid." One of his friend mocked. Haneul glared at him. She turned back to Jonghun and held out her palm. "I'm asking very nicely. Hand me back his money."

She said it too loud that Jaejin stopped walking and looked back. *That new kid is quite brave to stand up to Jonghun and his friends..* He turned his body and watched everything.

"Hyunsu, why don't you keep quiet and walk to school. Be a good boy now." Jonghun ordered. Haneul blew a raspberry *I wish I wasn't a boy and I could seduce the crap out of you.* "Jonghun hyung, be a good boy and HAND OVER ME THE MONEY!" Haneul said at the top of her voice.

Students walking passed them stared their way thinking she went crazy. Jonghun clenched his fist and gritted his teeth.

"Uh oh, that new kid is dead." Another friend of his whispered. Haneul and Jonghun had an eye battle before she quickly grab the money and ran away, pulling Jaejin. Jonghun snapped back to his senses. "YAH! GIVE ME BACK!"

Haneul looked back and waved, "It's not yours anyway!"

Jaejin and Haneul finally reached the 3rd level of FNC Boys School, panting. Jaejin looked up at her and smiled, "That was cool!" Haneul waved her hand in the air, "It was nothing. You should stand up for yourself." Jaejin bit his lower lip *I wish I could.*

The lunch bell rang as students from year 4 to year 5 streamed out from their classrooms. Jaejin and Haneul walked side by side to the cafeteria. Jonghun and his friends purposely bumped into them. Haneul fell onto the floor and Jaejin's back hit the wall. He fixed his glasses and held out his hand to Haneul. She grabbed his hand as he yank her up.

"I wonder what's their problem. He wasn't like that in the dorm." Haneul brushed the dust of her uniform. Jaejin gawked, "The Kingka is your roomate?" Haneul nodded. "It must've been hell for you." Jaejin mumbled. She shook her head. "He's nice in the dorm though."

"Personalities. Everyone has an alter ego." Jaejin winked. Haneul gulped. *My alter ego is Hyunsu.*