Photograph.

Kwon Haneul

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xQ18BNO1dFw

--------

That evening, everyone returned to the dorm. Haneul bid goodbye to Jaejin as she walked down the wide corridor. She felt wind behind her while she was using her phone. Haneul stopped walking and turned behind. There was no one. *Creepy. I thought there was someone.* As soon as she turned in front, Jonghun's face zoomed into her.

"Woah!" Haneul fell back. Jonghun laughed, "I scared you didn't I?" Haneul groaned and stood up by herself. "That was not funny. You scared the out of me." Jonghun's eyes widened at her sudden outburst. "Are you mad?"

Haneul walked past him without an answer. Jonghun walked beside her, "Dude I asked you a question." Haneul abruptly turned and glared at him. "Does this face answer your question, Mr All-Great?" She olled her eyes and inserted the key into the keyhole.

"What did I do to make you so mad? I only scared you." Jonghun whined. Haneul sighed *He may be the Kingka, but he still acts like a toddler.* Haneul turned to him, "First of all, you made me mad because you stole Jaejin's money. Second of all, you made me fall twice today. Now does that answers everything?"

Jonghun was about to open his mouth but then shut it. It does answers every questions he has. "Yes actually." Haneul groaned and stomped into her room, slamming the door. Jonghun threw his bag on the couch and checked the fridge to see if there's any food. *Expected. There's no food.* He grabbed a can of soda and opened it. Then a small pizza brochure caught his eyes.

"Hey! Hyunsu? How about a pizza to brightened up your day?" Jonghun called. Haneul's ears perked up. Then she shut her eyes and shook her head. *No don't give in, Haneul. Watch your diet.*

"I'm going to order Meat Lover. There's peperonni and meat and ham and..." Jonghun read out from the menu.

Haneul's placed her hands over her ears so she couldn't hear anything. Then, she heard a loud grumble. She groaned. *I am hungry...*

----------

Jonghun watched his roomate gobbling down the pizza. "Damn, you sure do eat a lot." Haneul smirked. "If you didn't know, pizza is my boyfriend." Jonghun chuckled, "Hah! Who the hell gets in a relationship with food." Haneul made a face. "Hey, watch it." She said with full.

Jonghun pushed a piece of tissue paper into her face, "Wipe your darn mouth, damn it." Haneul giggled and wiped the corner of her lips.

After dinner, Haneul and Jonghun sat beside each other and stared at the tv that was playing 'The Notebook.' Whenever there is a kissing scene, Haneul would look away, uncomfortable. Jonghun too felt uncomfortable. Haneul grabbed the remote and changed to another channel about animals.

"Woah, it's cute!" She pointed to a ferret. Jonghun cringed his face and stared at her as if she was some weird person. His phone rang and he grabbed it. Once he saw the caller id, he threw his phone onto the coffee table and let it ring. Haneul turned to him, "You're not going to answer that?"

Without a reply, Jonghun stood up and headed to his room. The phone ringtone died down. Haneul grabbed it and checked the missed calls. 'Kim Hani' *Who's Kim Hani?* Haneul tilted her head. Suddenly the phone got snatched away from her. She looked up to see furious Jonghun glaring at her.

"Didn't I tell you not to touch my stuffs?!" He barked. Haneul kept quiet. Jonghun was breathing hard, he was filled with anger. Haneul took a deep breath, "I'll just go into my room.." She said and quietly walk away.

Jonghun gripped onto his phone tightly. Haneul shut the door and sat on her desk, flipping through textbooks. It wasn't that long until she heard a soft knock on the door. "Come in," Haneul called. Jonghun turned the door knob and stood at the door. "Hyung, why not you come in?"

Jonghun dragged his feet and sat on your bed. Haneul approached him and sat beside him, hugging her favorite Winnie the Pooh stuffed toy. "What's up?" She asked, fiddling with Winnie's ear. Jonghun watched her fingers. *Damn, this dude has girl's hands and fingers.* "Sorry for yelling at you." He mumbled.

Haneul stop fiddling, "It's nothing. You can tell me anything you know." Jonghun took a deep breath. "Really?" Haneul turned to him and nodded with a weak smile. Jonghun rubbed his palm together. "Here goes. Well, you see.. The person who called me just now was my mum. Ex-mum actually. She left dad for her boyfriend..." Jonghun kept going on and on.

Haneul yawned for the umpteenth time. "I didn't want to se-" Jonghun turned to Haneul who dozed off on his broad shoulder. A small smile crept on his lips. Jonghun placed her head on the pillow and pull the covers over her tiny body. He watched her sleeping.

"Face as smooth as porcelain, skin as smooth as milk, hands as delicate as a girl.. Why do you remind me of a girl?" Jonghun whispered.

He noticed something white stick out from under the pillow. It looks like a photograph. Jonghun pulled it out quietly and stared at it. His eyes widened. It was a photo of Haneul and Hana, smiling proudly with one arm around each other, holding up a 'peace' sign. Jonghun took a closer look at Haneul in the photo and then looked back at the sleeping Haneul.

He could make out the similarities. "Oh , he is a girl?!"