Masquerade Ball pt 1.

Kwon Haneul

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=amYljrIjdS4

-----------

Monday afternoon. Haneul and Hana were already awake. Hana had the dresses and masks ready on her bed. Minhwan stood by her door and stared at her. "Are you serious about making Haneul over? She's fine the way she is." Hana sighed. "Minhwan, I know you like her that much, but she needs to get noticed by others! She needs to stand out."

Minhwan rolled his eyes, "Whatever, I'm going to get ready." Hana beamed. He walked past Haneul who smiled at him. "Hey." "Hey." Minhwan grinned. "I heard Hana is going to make you over." Haneul puffed her cheeks and nodded. Minhwan chuckled, "She even did your hair?" Haneul blinked at him as he pointed.

"Oh, yeah. She did." She pouted. Minhwan flashed a smile, "It's pretty." Haneul looked up at him and beamed, "Really? You think so?" Minhwan nodded. "Yes."

"HANEUL!" Hana yelled from her room. Haneul blew a raspberry, "That's my cue. Go get ready." Minhwan nodded and walked towards his room.

Hana made Haneul sit on her vanity and applied make-up on her. Not too thick, nor too simple. She curled Haneul's hair once more before pushing her the dress (http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/img-thing?.out=jpg&size=l&tid=5593797) she made and pushed her to the changing room.

Haneul came out of the changing room wearing a purple long dress. "Hana, isn't the theme Black and White?" She asked. Hana nodded her head as she stared in awed. "You look amazing, I bet you will stood out." Hana grabbed the purple mask (http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQQ33wsP935mFNDdEw1-SuevBy1i_mpVrzBdyuC3vvU0uyZB3aV_FErMu1d)  she bought and handed it to Haneul. "Here, wear this and we're all set for the ball." Hana put on her white mask that matches her white long dress.

Haneul put on he mask and wrapped a cloak over her body to prevent her from getting cold. Hana led her the way to the taxi stand where Minhwan is waiting in his white tux, white mask and hands in his pockets. He straightened up at the sight of Haneul in her dress, with her brown wavy hair flowing down and the mask that covers her flawless face.

"Haneul?" He breathed. Haneul looked down, blushed. "Yeah." Minhwan smiled, "You look splendid.." Haneul blushed twice as hard at his compliment. Hana nudged the both of them, "Aye, I smell something fishy~" Minhwan looked away and cleared his throat, "The cab is here."

-----------

The ballroom was filled with students from Haneul's previous school. Boys were trying to hit on girls and girls flirting with some FNC Boys. Minhwan led Hana and Haneul into the ballroom.

"I'll see you guys later." He smiled. Both of the girls nodded. Before Hana could descend the stairs, Haneul hold her back. "I need to be by the dorm before 12." Hana sighed and held out her palm. "Give me your phone." Haneul eyed her suspiciously before handing her phone that was stuck onto her heels.

Hana set an alarm on 11.30. "I'll see you around." Hana removed her cloak and handed it to the guard. Haneul placed the phone back to her strappy heels and took off her cloak as well. Everyone in the ballroom turned their heads and stared at her. Hana blinked. "Hey, Haneul, why are they staring?" Hana looked back and Haneul shone despite of the dim light.

A proud smirk planted on her  face *My plan is starting.* Hana smiled and walked down the stairs, making her way to the refreshments. She watched as her best friend carefully descend the stairs.

"Woah, who is that chick!" Hongki nudged Jaejin who followed his gaze. *Purple dress? This is suppose to be a black and white ball.. Nevertheless, she looks amazing.* Jaejin smiled to himself.

Jonghun was busy talking to his friends when he noticed they weren't listening and were staring at the stairs. He turned back and noticed everyone was staring at the stairs. He, too, decided to craned his neck and took a better look on what's happening. A wonderful, amazing, beautiful girl in purple dress and mask descended the stairs like some royalty.

"Looks like she didn't get the memo." One of his friends teased. Jonghun chuckled. *She still look amazing.*

Minhwan noticed that everyone around him stopped moving. He followed their gaze and found Haneul biting her lips nervously as she walked down a couple of more steps. A huge grin formed on his lips. *You look amazing, Kwon Haneul. You look amazing.*

The Queenkas were glaring her way, "Love her dress, hate her." The leader said. She rolled her eyes and walked to somewhere else with her cliques.

The stares slowly died down as the music started to get louder. Haneul made her way to the refreshments, where Jaejin and Jonghun are. Everytime she walks past a guy, they would either whistle or cat called. Haneul rolled her eyes and got herself a punch

"Hey there," A familiar voice spoke. Haneul turned to see a blonde hair guy wearing a black tuxedo with a bow tie and silver mask. Somehow, she couldn't make out the face but she do recognized the voice. *Jaejin..?* "Um, hi."

"That was an amazing entrance." He complimented. Haneul giggled, "Thanks. Jaejin shrugged, "Not a problem."

Jonghun pushed him away, "Step away from my girl." Jaejin glared at him and gritted his teeth. Haneul blinked at him, "Excuse me?" Jonghun smirked, "Come on. Tell him you're mine tonight." Haneul rolled her eyes. She do recognized the face, the hair and the voice of this guy *Jonghun.*

"I'm sorry, I'm not yours. I'm nobody's. So please, excuse me." Haneul pushed her way between the two guys who followed her every move.