School Break.

Kwon Haneul

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4_EcpxflIew

---------

Haneul packed her bagpack and got ready to meet her grandma, Minhwan and Hana at the airport. Jonghun came out from his room and stared at you.

"Where are you going?" He blinked. Haneul tilted her head, "It's the school break." Jonghun turned to the calendar and slapped his forehead. "Ah crap, I almost forgot. You're going back home?" Haneul nodded. "My grandma and my friends came to visit."

"Then I guess I'll be staying here alone, like past years." Jonghun shrugged. Haneul stared at him. *How long has he been staying alone in the dorm...* Jonghun stared back at her. "Aren't you going to leave?" Haneul snapped back to reality and headed out.

"See you when school starts, hyung." Haneul beamed. Jonghun ruffled her wig. "Sure. See you then." "Bye!" Haneul waved and walked towards the lift. Jonghun slightly nodded and watched her enter the lift completely before closing the door and headed back to his room.

-------------

The arrival gates were opened and Haneul waited patiently for Hana, Halmoni and Minhwan. She was in her usual feminine self. Denim shorts, a smurf tanktop and let her hair down. Haneul stood on the railing to get a better view of the passengers.

Once she spotted her best friend's head, she couldn't help but yell. "Hana!" She waved her arms. Hana saw her best friend and jumped while waving her hand. She pulled Halmoni and Minhwan quickly out of the arrival entrance. As soon as Haneul is face to face with her, she threw her arms around her best friend's neck.

"Oh my god! I miss you so much!" Hana shrieked. Haneul waved at Minhwan. She pulled back and hugged her grandma. "How are you?" Haneul nodded "I am fine. How about you Halmoni?" "Better than ever." She let out a chuckle.

Haneul smiled. It's good to see them again. Even though she wish to see her mum tagging along with them too. But of course, Haneul lowered her head, it would be impossible to see her at times like this.

-------------

Halmoni punched in the password and opened the door. A glorious 2 storey apartment greeted them and beckoned them to enter. Haneul walked in with wide open. She never knew her grandma was this rich and bought an apartment that is 3 times bigger than the dorm in school.

"Halmoni... You have never told me about this apartment before." Haneul stared at the tall ceiling in awed. "More of a terrace than an apartment," Minhwan walked past her. Haneul giggled. Hana placed her huge luggage on the queen sized bed and ped it.

"HANEUL!!!!" She yelled. Haneul poked her head into her best friend's room. "Yeah?" Hana motioned her over and pulled out 2 black dress bags. Haneul raised an eyebrow. "What is that?"

Hana made a face, "Did you forget that the ball is next week?" Haneul's eyes widened. She did forgot about it. Haneul blinked twice and Hana slapped her forehead, "Oh my god, Haneul. It's the most important event!" *Important?* Haneul tilted her head.

Hana walked around the room. "We get to see cute boys behind the masks. And what's more! It's from your school! And you're going as a lady!" Hana winked. Haneul stepped back. "Does that means, my schoolmates will see me as a lady and not as a guy?" Hana nodded happily. "Except that they won't recognise you."

Haneul puffed her cheeks. Hana stared at her, "Do you want them to recognise you?" Haneul shook her head and then sighed, "No. But I think one of them found out..." She mumbled under her breath.

"Hana, Haneul, Halmoni called for dinner." Minhwan knocked on the door. Hana beamed and dragged her best friend along behind her. She settled next to Minhwan while Haneul sat opposite of him. Different types of delicacies spread out the huge table. Haneul gulped. "Halmoni... Don't you think it's too much?"

Halmoni glared at her. "Don't you dare think I didn't know you always eat unhealthy food. Eat up. You need to look pretty for the masquerade ball." Haneul stared at her, "How did you..." She turned to see Hana giggling before stuffing with food. Haneul eyed her suspiciously. "Woah, Halmoni! You're the best cook, right, Haneul?" Hana stuffs more food into .

---------

After dinner, Hana went to shop with Halmoni for the ball while Haneul stayed in her room and Minhwan stayed in his. Haneul stretched her arms as she stared at her textbooks. *Oof, mid years are just in 5 weeks time. Ball is next week. I won't have time to study.* She got off her chair and went out from her room to get a drink. At the same time, Minhwan went out of his room to get a cup of orange juice.

"Oh hey." He flashed a killer smile. "H-hi." Haneul melted a little inside. Minhwan nodded to her room, "What were you doing?" Haneul looked back and pouted, "Studying."

"Geez, it's the school break. You have to take a break from studies you know." Minhwan joked. The both of them walked to the kitchen together and grabbed a cup each. "Coming from a genius, I take that as a 'Study Harder'" Haneul chuckled to herself. Minhwan overheard her sentence and chuckled, "Whatever. How's FNC Boys?"

Haneul turned to him, "It's fine. Nothing special. Except that it is full of boys." Minhwan nodded. He was about to say something when the door clicked open. Hana stepped in with handful of shopping bags while Halmoni had 3-4 bags to herself. Haneul stared at them, "You guys really went shopping?"

"For the ball? Yeah. I'm going to make you over!" Hana squealed.