Kiss.

Kwon Haneul

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SiwEhEVU1SU

---------------

You kept fiddling with your fingers while waiting for Jonghun to come back. He came back with two cups of freshly brewed tea. He handed one to you and you wrapped your arms around the warm cup. *It's warm.* You smiled softly at the cup.

Jonghun sat next to you and stared out at the scenery from the bleachers, "You owe me a new shirt."

You blinked at him, "What? Oh please, that shirt only cost 500 won here."

"You mean 500 US Dollars?"

You gulped. He did bought that shirt for 500 US Dollars. "Y-You know it'll dry up, right?"

Jonghun chuckled and sipped his tea, "I know."

You sigh in relief and sip your tea with a soft smile. Your dimples showed by themselves and Jonghun kept staring at it making you feel uncomfortable, "What are you staring at?" He poked your dimple, "This." You raised an eyebrow and he withdrew his finger immediately and cleared his throat.

"Is it your first time seeing a dimple?" You asked, purposely showing off your dimple again.

Jonghun kept quiet for a second, "No."

You glanced at him. "The first was my mum's dimple.." His voice trailed off. "Jonghun, I'm sorry." He shook his head. "I'm fine. You forgot the oppa again."

You chuckled. Jonghun tilt his head to the side while looking at you softly. You looked at him and met his eyes. Something about his brown eyes makes you feel warm and tingly, not to forget the way he holds you and comfort you. Jonghun slowly leaned in. You leaned in as well, you told your brain to stop but your body doesn't seem to obey. As soon as his lips were about to touch yours, a droplet fell onto your cheek and you snapped back to reality.

You glanced up, the dark clouds started to roll in. Jonghun pushed a strand of hair to the back of your ear and pulled your chin closer, "You should not leave a kiss hanging like that." He pressed his lips against yours. You felt your eyes closing and slowly responding to his kiss. The second droplet fell. Third. Fourth. Soon it started drizzling. But neither of you wanted to pull away. *Stop, Haneul. You're not suppose to do this.* Your heart wailed. Finally, Jonghun pulled away first. He smiled softly and took off his jacket, putting over your head and his.

"Sorry I waited for the rain." He said.

"You're a great kisser." You blurted then covering your mouth.

Jonghun raised an eyebrow, "Oh really? So does that mean you want more smooches."

You glared at him, and then giggled. "Thank you for making me feel better, Jonghun oppa." You rested your head on his shoulder.

"Anything for you, Haneul. I'm always here."

From the two corners of the bleachers, two shadows stood under the rain, witnessing everything. The tea, the kiss, the jacket. Both of them clenched their fists and gritted their teeth. They thought they were the only ones fighting for the same girl. However, they met another worthy opponent.