Living with a Kingka.

Kwon Haneul

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=disYdQr7FBY

-------

Haneul's roomate knocked on her door. "Come out for awhile. I need to give you some basic dorm rules." Haneul bit her lower lip, nervous. Her roomate knocked again, louder. "I said come out." Haneul took a deep breath before opening the door. Her roomate's biceps shone from the sunrays.

"Dorm rules. Every dorm has it. But in this dorm, it's my rules." He said firmly. Haneul could only look down.

"1) Be back before lights out, 11pm. 2) Never touch my things. 3) Don't you dare go into my room. 4) You are to help me with any subjects you're good at. 5) I am a bad cook. It's either you cook, or we starve together." He held out his fingers.

Haneul clucked her tongue. "What lame rules." She muttered. "What?" Her roomate glared at her. "Nothing." Haneul squeaked. "You haven't tell me your name. Mine is Jonghun. Choi Jonghun. Kingka of FNC Boys School."

Haneul swallowed a massive gulp *K-Kingka?* "H-Hyunsu. L-L-Lee Hyunsu." Jonghun smirked. "Year?" "4!" Haneul blurted out. "I'm in Year 5. Call me hyung or sunbae. It's up to you." Haneul just nodded. Jonghun was about to walk away when he snapped his fingers - making Haneul jumped - and turned to her, "Actually, you can call me hyung in the dorm and sunbae when in school."

Jonghun walked back into his room and Haneul leaned against her door and blew a raspberry. "That was scary." She went back into her room and began unpacking.

Jonghun was leaning against his door. He had heard Haneul saying "That was scary." He chuckled to himself. Then his laughter disappeared as he cocked his head to the side. *He looks like a girl though...*

The dorm bell rang. Haneul sprang up from the bunk bed and hit her head on the metal ladder. She rubbed her head and went outside. She turned to see Jonghun staring back at her. "Why is it ringing?" Haneul asked, still rubbing her head. "That means the Principal has something to say. Let's go." Jonghun put on his shirt. Haneul closed her bedroom door and ran down to the first floor with Jonghun.

Students streamed out from the building to the parade square beside the apartment building. Haneul spotted a blond guy and rolled her eyes. *Jaejin..* Jonghun pulled her arm and pushed their way to the front. The Principal stood in between a female teacher and a male teacher. Jonghun leaned in to Haneul's ear, "That female teacher is your homeroom teacher." Haneul's lips formed a small 'o' when Jonghun informed her.

"School year is starting soon. You all should know that by now. That means we have to suspend everyone of you from going out of the school boundary and start revising. Year 5 students, your SATs are in 6 months time. You should start revising with your friends or teachers."

The male teacher scanned through the student body and Haneul got his eyes. He squinted his eyes and the heartwing necklace made his eyes widened. He tilted his head. *Could it be...* Then he looked at the person wearing it. He chuckled to himself *It's not her.*

Haneul raised her eyebrow when she saw the male teacher looking at her strangely. She pulled Jonghun "Who is that male dude? He's creepy." Jonghun chuckled. "That's Kim Jaejoong. My homeroom teacher." Haneul stared at the creepy-looking teacher. *Even his name creeps me out.*

"And some Year 4s may see a new student. He's a transferred student from Korea, Lee Hyunsu." The Principal called.

Haneul was too busy staring at Professor Kim and didn't heard the Principal called her. Jonghun nudged her arm and she snapped back to her senses and raised her arm. "Yes! I'm here." Everyone laughed. Jaejin stared Haneul who raised her arm without knowing what happened. He laughed along with his batchmates.

Jonghun slapped his forehead, "Good going, buddy. You embarrassed me, your roomate." Haneul bit her lower lip, "Sorry oppa."

"What? Oppa?" Jonghun crinkled his nose. Haneul's eyes widened. "I said Hyung! Yes, I said Hyung!" Jonghun stared at her strangely. "Hyunsu, you are so weird."