Life As a Teenager.

Kwon Haneul

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S0lASJiSs40

--------

"Kwon Haneul! Get your off the bed right at this instance!" Mrs Kwon yelled at her top of her lungs at her still sleeping daughter.

Haneul groaned, "Ugh, 5 more minutes."

"Fine, suit yourself. I just hope the teacher will give you a detention slip, missy."

Haneul eyes widened and jumped off the bed, grabbing her towel and ran into the washroom. Mrs Kwon wiped her hands, "That's more like it."

Haneul quickly brushed her teeth and washed her face and hair. She yanked open her wardrobe to find her uniform neatly hung by the window. She wore it and didn't bother to dry her hair.

"Morning! Bye!" She slipped out of the house.

Halmoni shook her head, "Does she know yet?" She asked while looking at Mrs Kwon and her newly wedded husband.

Mrs Kwon put down her fork and spoon, "Umma, you know I will tell her by myself."

"Till when? She is old enough to know. Why won't you tell her? Forget it, I will tell her by myself." Halmoni shook her head while getting up from her chair.

---------

"HANA!!!" Haneul yelled and slipped into the closing gates.

Hana, Haneul's best friend shook her head, "You're almost late, again."

Haneul saluted, "Sorry~"

Hana chuckled and locked arms with Haneul. "Go go ssing~"

The two of them giggled and walked down the hallway. A boy of their age, that looks like Bi Rain, went up to them. "Oh, hey!"

"Minhwan~!" Haneul held up her hand for a high five.

Minhwan chuckled and slapped her hand. Hana beamed, "Hey Minhwan, what are you reading?"

"Huh? Oh this?" Minhwan held up his book.

Haneul pointed to the title, "How to be an outstanding student." Hana scoffed, "Yah! You are already an outstanding student."

Haneul giggled. She stopped when she noticed Minhwan was glaring at her. "Mian." She mouthed.

The bell rang and it was time for classes. Expected, Haneul slept half the day and didn't get caught.

"You know if you're going to sleep throughout the day, I suggest you should not come to school." The Queenka knocked on her table.

Haneul groaned and shot her a deadly glare, "And if you are trying to interrupt my beauty sleep, or whatever you glorious girls call it, I suppose you have a death wish."

The Queenka gulped and went back to gossipping with her cliques. The last bell rang and Haneul stretched her arms.

Hana went up to her, "Are you going anywhere after this?" Haneul shook her head, "I'm going home straight. Halmoni told me she has some things to say."

Hana pouted. Minhwan walked down the hallway only to get pulled by Hana, "Minhwan-ah~" She does an aegyo. Minhwan slapped his book close, "What is it?"

"Will you go out for lunch with me?" She blinked. Minhwan turned to Haneul and she furiously shook her head, "I can't." He groaned and agreed. Hana jumped for joy as Minhwan shot Haneul a pleading look.

Haneul giggled and waved them goodbye with a huge grin, "Have fun~!"

"We will!" Hana yelled back.