His past

Kwon Haneul

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WNo8_1KkUeU 

-----------

Jonghun sent you home after eating dinner together. You stood in front of the house with your hand still in Jonghun's. You beamed at him, "Thanks for accompanying me, oppa." Jonghun pinched your nose and pressed his lips onto your forehead, "No problem."

You tiptoed and planted a kiss on his lips. Jonghun wrapped his arms around your waist while you flung your arms around his neck. You pulled away as he kissed the tip of your nose, "Goodnight." "Goodnight." You give a final peck before going inside the house. Jonghun watched you enter the house and he only left after he notice your room lights were on.

He was about to walk towards the bus stop when his phone rang. Kyujin. He slid the answer button.

"Hey. What's up."

"H-Hyung..." Kyujin's voice shook. Jonghun gripped onto his phone tighter. He knew something wasn't right. Mingoo is back. In Korea. *That bastard.*

"I'll be there." Jonghun hang up and began running to God knows where.

Meanwhile, your heart felt uneasy. You kept pacing back and forth your room. Usually at this time, Jonghun would call you saying he safely reached the dorm where FNC Boys would stay until graduation. However, no calls and no messages were received. *Maybe his phone battery died.* You bit your nails.

Jonghun knelt down, blood rolling down his cheek. The corner of his mouth bled, his nose wouldn't even stop bleeding. Mingoo is back, with stronger allies. "Tsk tsk tsk, you're as weak as your father." Mingoo appeared from the shadows with his bodyguards behind him.

Jonghun tried to get back up but Mingoo managed to kick his stomach causing him to cough out more blood. Sweat dripped from the end of his hair. "Y-ou b-bastard.." Jonghun croaked.

Mingoo grabbed a fistful of his hair and pulled his head back causing Jonghun to wince in pain while looking into his eyes, "Listen, boy. If you don't want to die like your father did when I stole your mother, then listen to me."

Jonghun struggled.

"You and I, we could make a good team. You work for me, your life would be easy. I did asked one guy from your school to join us, it was easy. He joined me and we could be brothers." Mingoo smirked.

Brothers. Jonghun hated that word. Especially when he lost his own brother because of Mingoo.

Glass shattered and the fluff from the pillow were thrown everywhere. Torn pieces of the family potrait were scattered all over the floor. His little brother gripped onto the big brother's shirt.

"Shut up you brat! You are the cause of this you psychotic !" The man's voice thundered.

Jonghun covered his brother's ear. The poor little boy had no idea about what's happening.

"It hurts!" The woman's lady groaned.

The man got out of the master bedroom while zipping his pants and his belt. He stared at Jonghun who showed anger. He clenched his fist. The man smirked and exit the house. Jonghun and his brother immediately ran to the bedroom. The bed was filled with blood. The woman's body was weak. Her face was covered with sweat and bruises.

"Umma..." The little boy called while holding onto the dear woman's hand.

"Jinhwan-ah...." She called.

Jonghun didn't sat next to her. He was filled with anger. He wanted revenge. It was not his fault that his own mother was a e. He ran out and chased after the man.

"YOU BASTARD! YOU KILLED MY DAD AND NOW YOU MY MOTHER! YOU HEARTLESS BASTARD!" He yelled at the top of his voice.

Mingoo turned and his face turned boiling red. "What did you call me?!"

"STUPID IGNORANT HEARTLESS BASTARD!" Jonghun began crying hot angry tears.

Mingoo pulled out his gun. He was indeed merciless, heartless man. Even to a small innocent boy. He reloaded the gun and pointed at Jonghun. Finally, he pulled the trigger. Jonghun shut his eyes for the impact. But nothing happened. He was still alive. Jonghun opened his eyes to find a body fell in front of him.

"JINHWAN!" He shouted and caught the body before it could fall onto the ground.

Mingoo smirked, satisfied and then walk away.

"Jinhwan...." Jonghun called again.

The little boy smiled softly, "Hyung, take care of umma... I'll take care of appa.."

"Jinhwan, we're going to take care of umma together. You'll not die, arasso?" Jonghun told him.

The little boy shook his head, "I will die, hyung. Just so you know, we will always be brothers. I love you, hyung."

He gave out the final breath. Jonghun yelled at the top of his lungs. His voice travelled around the whole empty town which were now awaken by it.

Brothers. That's why he hated the word. Jonghun glared at Mingoo, "Never will I ever join your team."

"We  will give you until tomorrow. We will see you in school, Jonghun. Goodnight." Mingoo stood up and walked away. Jonghun was thrown to the floor, the loansharks followed Mingoo until they were completely out of sight. Jonghun was left stranded, lost and he had no choice.