Midnight Talk.

Kwon Haneul

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rBFqEwOkSwA

--------------

Haneul ran down the stairs instead of taking the lift. She ran out of school premises and to a nearby park to find Jaejoong.

"Hello?" Haneul answered her new phone.

"Meet me at the park. I'll be waiting. Make sure Jonghun doesn't know."

Click. The call ended. Haneul went to check her recent calls and it was from Jaejoong. She wondered why did he called her for. Haneul neaten her wig before heading out.

Haneul panted. *Where is he?* She continued running and strain her neck to look for Jaejoong, who is nowhere to be found. *Could it be that he is playing a prank?* Haneul stopped for a minute to take a breather.

Jaejoong appeared behind a bush and looked at the panting Haneul. He waved so Haneul could see him. "Over here!" He called. Haneul looked up and smiled. She ran up to him, all sweaty and breathing hard. "I thought you were playing a prank on me." Jaejoong chuckled at her silly thought. "Now, why would I?"

"Because we used to prank each other everyday when we were younger." Haneul blurted. She quickly covered and looked up at Jaejoong who was in a dazed. Not that it wasn't true but he was surprised at her memory. *How could she remember that when it was so long ago...*

"Catch me if you can~" Jaejoong stick out his tongue at his sister. Haneul pouted and folded her arms. "Not fair! You're the fastest runner in this house!"

Jaejoong stopped running and turned to his pouting sister. "Awww, Haneul needs her Mr Waffle to cheer her up~" He teased while waving a brown bear in the air. Haneul glared at him and ran to him. "Give me back my Mr Waffle!" She reached out but Jaejoong was too tall for her.

Haneul stomped on his foot and Jaejoong let go of Mr Waffle who safely landed into Haneul's arms. He grabbed his foot and hopped around the house. "Ow. Ow. Ow." Haneul giggled and cuddled her Mr Waffle.

Haneul chuckled at the little memory. "Mr Waffle was my everything back then." Jaejoong grinned. "Yeah, even when you wanted a toy so badly, Mr Waffle was always your top 1 favorite stuff toy." He ruffled her wig before taking it off, letting her hair bounce to her waist.

Jaejin and Hongki was walking down the park when they saw Professor Kim with a lady. "Yah, who is that girl? I haven't seen her anywhere around here before." Hongki tugged on his roomate's sweater. Jaejin blinked a couple of times before he recognize her. *Haneul.* Jaejin pulled Hongki and went closer, hiding behind a tree that was behind Haneul and Jaejoong. They were too engrossed in their conversation they didn't notice Hongki and Jaejin were listening.

"Haneul, remember that favor oppa told you?" Jaejoong blinked at her.

*Oppa?* Jaejin tilted his head.

Haneul nodded. "Yeah, I remembered." Jaejoong took a deep breath, "I'm serious about it. Leave the school, go back to Korea and tell everyone you've found me." Haneul lowered her head. She doesn't want to leave yet. Not just yet.

"Haneul, listen to me. I want you to leave the school or there'll be chaos if they knew you were Hy-" "Not now, oppa." Haneul cut him. "Haneul..." Jaejoong groaned. Haneul stood up, "I'm not going to leave school just yet."

"Why?" Jaejoong looked up at her. She shook her head. "I have no reason yet." She tied her hair up in a bun and put on her wig. That made Jaejin dropped his Slurpee and stepped out from behind the tree. Haneul jumped at his sudden appearance. "Jaejin..."

Jaejoong did a double take before standing up beside Haneul. "Hyunsu.. You're a girl?!" Jaejin glared from Jaejoong to Haneul. "Jae, I can explain." Jaejin scoffed. "There's no need to explain. I've seen everything. I've heard enough, Hyunsu. Or is that your male name."

"Her name is Haneul." Jaejoong stood in front of his little sister who is lost for words. "I know that Professor Kim." Jaejin spat. "And would you please tell him, I mean her that I don't want to see her anywhere near me anymore?" Jaejin gritted his teeth before walking away. Haneul looked down, hurt at his sarcasm.

She watched as Jaejin disappeared into the gates. "I guess I should leave.." Haneul muttered.