Spy Jonghun.

Kwon Haneul

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lXZ4sMeiJR8

-----------

Half of the week was gone. Jonghun stretched his arms as he walked past his roomate's bedroom. He was about to take another step when he stopped infront of the door. He turned the door knob and pushed it open. *It's not locked.* Jonghun smirked to himself as he sneakily invaded Haneul's privacy.

On the hand, Haneul was rummaging through her bag for her photo with Hana. *, where did I put it? I know I had it with me..* She went through all her clothings, uniforms, textbooks, drawers, luggage but she still couldn't find it. She went into Hana's room.

"Hana, have you seen my photo?" Haneul asked, biting her nails anxiously. Hana shook her head "What photo?" Instead of replying her, Haneul went to the kitchen and asked Minhwan and Halmoni the same thing. Both of them shook their heads.

Haneul groaned and went back to her room to check for the second time. *It should be here somewhere..."

Jonghun pulled out a drawer. Inside contains wires and chargers. He closed it and pulled out the second drawer. Cables, books and some random papers. Jonghun closed it and went to the closet. He yanked open and only basketball shorts, sweaters and school uniforms were hanging and folded. *There's nothing in here that could prove Hyunsu is a girl.*

Haneul laid down on her bed, looking up at the ceiling. *It's nowhere to be found.. I wonder where did I left it..* Haneul thought hard on where she last left it. Haneul sat up immediately, eyes widened. ". It's in the dorm!"

Jonghun grabbed the pillow on Haneul's bed and spot the photo. A huge smile plastered on his face. *Found it.* Just as he was about to leave the dorm, his phone rang. 'Lee Hyunsu'. Jonghun rolled his eyes and almost pressed the busy button. He sighed and clicked on the answer call button.

"What." He answered boringly.

"Hyung! Have you seen any photo in my room?" Haneul asked nervously. "Actually..." Jonghun stared at the photo in his hands. "...No." Haneul sighed in relief. "If you happen to see it, don't panic. It's just my twin sister and her best friend." Haneul lied.

Jonghun rolled his eyes, "Whatever. Bye." He hung up. Haneul threw her arms in the air and screamed. *He didn't see it!!!* Then a thought struck her. *What if he lied... It couldn't be right?*

Jonghun looked into the photo. *Maybe... I shouldn't report. Ugh.* He went back to Haneul's room and placed the photo back to its original place and smirked, "I wish to see your twin sister, Hyunsu.. If that's your real name."

----------

Saturday morning, Hana pulled her best friend out of the bed and pushed into the washroom. "Wash up! I need to make you over." She said. Haneul groaned, "Can't we do it tomorrow." Hana slapped her across the face lightly. Haneul's eyes widened. "What the hell!" "THE BALL IS ON MONDAY!" "So?!" Hana sighed and slapped her forehead, "To makeover a girl like you would take me 2 days, okay?!"

Haneul couldn't fight back and obeyed. Hana clapped her hands together as she pull out her makeover equipments. Hair curler, hairdryer, hair dye. *For today, it's just hair. Tomorrow would be ball-dancing and feminine clothes. On Monday, would be a perfect make up.* Hana smiled to herself.

After a long shower, Haneul wrapped herself with a pink robe and sat on the vanity. "Hana, my hair is still wet.." She told her best friend who plugged in the hairdryer. Hana switched it on and began to blow dry Haneul's hair. "Hana, why are you doing this again?" Haneul yelled over the noisy hairdryer.

"To make you over and look amazing for the ball!" Hana yelled back. "Why do I need to look good? I'll be fine just the way I am!" Haneul continued yelled. Hana sighed and switched off the hairdryer. "Don't you want boys to notice you?"

Haneul stared at her through the mirror, "Hana, it's a masquerade ball. No one will know who is the one behind the mask. Besides, no one will ever notice me." Hana grabbed the hair curler and began curling Haneul's hair strand by strand. "They will. Haneul, I may be flirty and y and whatever you think I am but I promise you, I'll promise you to turn you into Cinderella."

"I have to get to dorm before 12."  Haneul finally gave in. "Deal."