At the Hospital

The Deal Of My Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Fifty Three

At the Hospital

 

Previously:

 

"Yunho... I love you" 

Jaejoong said before he closed his eyes going unconscious... 

"Jaejoong wake up! Jae!" 

Yunho called then looked around seeing that paramedics has just given him a sedative to make him sleep.... though he hated it, he nod gratefully to them hugging his wife tight before a paramedic came to him asking if they can check on his and Jaejoong's injuries. 

Refusing any help he carried Jaejoong towards the ambulance riding with him to the hospital.

 

******************************* 

 

Jaejoong blinked a few times opening his eyes lazily, feeling his body heavy to move yet too stiff that he needed to stretch. 

He turned his head a little looking around, seeing the white walls and the IV fluid stand next to him connected to his arm, recognizing where he was, he tried to remember what happened and how he ended in the hospital. 

The scenes replayed in his head, remembering Siwon attacking him then hurting Heechul feeling his tears fill his eyes.. then remembering Siwon attacking Yunho with his knife then seeing him bleed on the floor.  

He sat up quick ignoring the sharp pain in his back, holding his sore side looking around while tears streamed down his face, calling Yunho with a hoarse voice, until he saw his husband sitting on a chair next to him asleep, with a small bandaid on his temple and his head was nodding off. 

"Y-Yunnnhoo-ahh" 

Jaejoong whispered taking the image of his husband being pretty much alive as he could hear the faint snores, making him smile and sigh in relief. 

'Was it a bad dream?' 

Jaejoong wondered moving to sit on the edge of the bed slowly feeling the ache in his back. 

"YYunho-ah...." 

He whispered stretching his hands towards' Yunho's sleeping face feeling the urge to make sure he is there and alive, his fingers reached the other's face caressing the rough skin since apparently his husband didn't shave in a couple of days. 

Feeling the caress on his cheek, Yunho opened his eyes lazily looking up to find his wife staring back at him with teary eyes... He blinked a couple of time before jolting up cupping Jaejoong's face smiling at him. 

"You woke up! thank God!" 

Yunho said feeling his eyes moisten, he was worried about Jaejoong as he was out for more than 20 hours after the sedative.

"YYYunnie...." 

Jaejoong called with a sob. 

"Everything is alright now... come here!" 

Yunho smiled sitting next to his wife on the edge of the bed, taking him in his arms gently aware of his injured back, as the other sobbed on his chest. 

"shush..... it's alright... everything is alright" 

"I was scared that you were hurt... that you were d-d-dead..." 

Jaejoong tightened his hold on Yunho's shirt still in tears, with his face buried in the other's neck. 

"I'm alright.... stop crying... it's all over..." 

Yunho said caressing Jaejoong's hair gently, glad that this nightmare is over. 

"Si-Siwon?" 

Jaejoong asked looking up. 

"He's dead Jae-yah... he won't come back.... it's safe now..." 

Yunho said caressing the other's cheek, wiping his tears. 

"D-d-dead?" 

Jaejoong said blinking a couple of time, the thought of being free from Siwon's terror was so good and relieving, yet he couldn't help himself but feel bad for this end... he hoped that Siwon would stay alive and move on with treatment. 

"The police shot him before he attacked me... he is dead" 

Yunho explained getting a nod from the other, as he laid his head on his husband's shoulder, feeling the bliss of having his husband alive and well. 

"Jiyool!!" 

Jaejoong looked up again as he thought of the little girl, asking Yunho in worry about her after the whole incident. 

"She is fine.... the doctors also checked on her.. she is alright with Misook-shi... don't worry..." 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter