Sleeping with Jiyool

The Deal Of My Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Forty Three

Sleeping with Jiyool

 

 

 

Previosuly:

 

"Junsu , Yoochun, please stop! I'm ok! nothing happened and nothing will happen... I promise..." 

"Ok.... fine... but I'm staying for a couple of days in case you felt tired" 

Junsu said looking at Yoochun for permission and he got a wide smile and a nod in return, smiling back at him. 

"Aish! Junsu! I won't panic! If you want to stay here stay for the sake of company not to look after me...." 

Jaejoong said looking at Junsu angrily but smiled when Junsu nod at him. 

"Anyways... have fun you too... I'll check on Jiyool before going to bed... goodnight" 

"Good night." 

Jaejoong said leaving the couple alone walking toward's Jiyool's room... he stayed there for a few minutes watching the baby breathe in and out calmly caressing her soft cheek before he went to his room to sleep.

 

**************************************************  

 

Jaejoong woke up hearing Jiyool's cries, he got up quick and unsteady still feeling sleepy, walking out toward's Jiyool's room......The halls were darker than usual but he didn't give it much of a thought as Jiyool was all what is on his mind, he reached her room opening the door.  

"Jiyoolie, baby... I'm h-"  

Jaejoong's words stuck in his throat as he saw a tall shadow standing in front of Jiyool's bed.  

"Who Are you!? What Are you doing here?!?!"  

Jaejoong yelled approaching the man to be able to see his face and to reach for Jiyool but when the shadow turned to look at him, the blood froze in his veins as Siwon's face was looking back at him with an evil smile.  

"Hello Joongie baby...."  

"W-w-what a-are yyou d-doing here?"  

Jaejoong stuttered feeling his body shiver.  

"I came to claim back what's mine..."  

Siwon said chuckling lightly seeing the other scared eyes... he turned to Jiyool's whose cries were filling the room picking her up.  

"Leave her alone! Don't touch her!"  

Jaejoong forgot his fear of Siwon for a few moments dashing towards him trying to take her back, but Siwon pushed him aside harshly making him fall into the floor.  

"Give her back!"  

Standing up again to get to her but a strong punch at his face dropped him back to the floor.  

"You've become bad, Jaejoong-ah.... you used to be a good wife... you used to obey me...."  

Jaejoong looked up hissing in pain coughing and spitting the blood that filled his mouth.  

"Oh, Siwon-ah.... you are so strong!"  

A new voice appeared making Jaejoong look up scared seeing Go Ara walk towards them from the dark side of the room clapping to Siwon.  

"Here... Take her!"  

Siwon said handing Jiyool to Ara making the little girl cry harder.  

"NOO!!"  

Jaejoong stood up dashing towards Ara to get Jiyool back but a hand grabbed his hair yanking him away harshly.  

"Where do you think you're going? You are coming back with me!"  

Siwon said dragging Jaejoong out of the room by his hair as the other scream for Jiyool who was being scolded by Ara who was trying to stop her crying.  

"Nooooooo! Jiyoool! Noo! Let me go!!"  

"HYUNG!!!"  

Jaejoong suddenly opened his eyes, sitting up seeing Junsu and Yoochun looking at him worried.

'Was that a dream?'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter