Missing Yunho

The Deal Of My Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Chapter Twenty Two

Missing Yunho

 

 

 

Previously:

"hmm... so su-ya! are you staying over tonight?" 

Jaejoong said cheerfully throwing all the dark thoughts away. 

"No hyung... I can't, I have work tomorrow and Yoochun said he'll give me a ride home." 

"aha...... I see you two getting along so well, ha?" 

Jaejoong looked at his dongsaeng playfully. 

"A-a-anniii!! We're j-just friends" 

Junsu said with red cheeks making the other laugh at him. 

"Your red face is saying everything!" 

Jaejoong laughed teasing him until Jiyool's whimpering was heard through the monitor, he excused himself to go check on her meeting Yoochun at the kitchen door. 

"Take care of Junsu, Yoochun-ah!" 

He said smiling slyly at him. 

**************************************************

 

Next morning, Jaejoong woke up alone in bed, he looked up at the clock seeing that it was 9 a.m., he took a quick shower before checking on Jiyool and she was still asleep, no wonder since she woke up a few times last night....he went down to the kitchen to find Yoochun reading some papers and Mrs shin cleaning. 

"Good morning!" 

He greeted. 

"Good morning!" 

Yoochun said with a smile. 

"Jae-yah! Good morning!" 

Mrs shin walked towards him giving him a hug and a pat on his cheek, it's her usual greetings stating that he was her favorite. 

"Jiyool is still asleep?" 

Yoochun asked getting a nod from the other as he poured himself a cup of coffee. 

"Yunho left to the airport?" 

Jaejoong asked looking at Yoochun who nod to him. 

"he left two hours ago." 

Jaejoong nodded. 

"Jae-yah..... would you like something to eat dear?" 

Mrs shin said caressing his hair gently. 

"Not now Umma.. I'm not hungry yet" 

He said smiling to the other gently, he adored Mrs Shin as much as she adored him, she said that he reminds her of her eldest son that passed away 5 years ago in a car accident... so she spoiled him treating him like a mother finding her lost son, insisting that he calls her 'Umma'. 

"Are you sure, you can tell me anything you want and I'll make it for you." 

She said smiling to him. 

He nodded to her before she left him continuing her work, he sat there drinking his coffee in silence listening to the sound of paper shuffling and Mrs Shin's humming.... Suddenly Jiyool's cry was heard making Yoochun chuckle seeing Jaejoong drink his coffee in one go. 

"I need the caffeine"   

Jaejoong said smiling leaving the kitchen.   

The day went by quickly as he and Jiyool took a bath and played for a few ho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter