Jiyool's Umma

The Deal Of My Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chaptery Forty Five

Jiyool's Umma

 

Previously:

 

"Just promise me you'll eat.. ok?" 

Jaejoong nodded to him pushing him out saying good night before closing his door. 

Walking back to the kitchen, he found Junsu sitting quietly looking distant. 

"He's going to eat... Don't worry" 

Yoochun said settling down next to the other, picking his chopsticks feeding Junsu who looked at him surprised with red cheeks, eating what Yoochun is feeding him. 

"Let's eat, hm?" 

Junsu nod to him looking down still blushing making the other chuckle and pinch his cheek. 

 

*************************************** 

 

Jiyool woke up early next morning squirming and looking around, when she saw Jaejoong's sleeping face next to her, she squealed and waved her arms and legs happily, but he didn't move. 

Wanting his attention she tossed around until she flipped on her tummy, giggling with herself, crawling towards him sitting on her in front of his face and neck. 

She patted his cheek a couple of times, but he only furrowed his eyebrows. 

"Adadada!" 

She babbled patting his cheeks more but the sleeping guy only groaned... hearing that, she giggled at him, patting his cheek more laughing louder and louder at his groaning. 

Jaejoong woke up feeling something poking his cheek, he was too tired to move, but hearing the sweet giggles, he knew that it was Jiyool... he kept his eyes closed groaning at her louder every time she patt his cheeks enjoying her laughs, hardly holding his own... until she patted his cheeks laughing so hard at his groans making him laugh too as he opened his eyes scooped her up in the air making her squeal before he hugged her, and as always she laid her head on his shoulder circling her small arms around his neck. 

"Oh, you precious thing... I love you so much!" 

Jaejoong whispered patting the little baby's back. 

"Good morning!" 

Yoochun and Junsu greeted him opening the door seeing the sweet scene. 

"Oh, good morning!" 

Jaejoong smiled seeing the couple enter his room all dressed. 

"We heard Jiyool's laughs and squeals so we knew you were awake" 

Junsu said smiling happily seeing Jiyool lift her head up hearing his voice. 

"Hey Jiyoolie! good morning!" 

Junsu said waving to her but she just looked down buried her face in Jaejoong's neck. 

"Hahaha, what is it baby? you weren't that shy a few minutes ago!"  

Jaejoong said laughing as Jiyool kept looking up peeking at Junsu and Yoochun who waved and cooed at her to hide her face back immediately giggling. 

"She is on the play mode today... I guess your day will be full of Jiyool's squeals ha?" 

Yoochun said chuckling seeing the bright smile on Jaejoong's face as he nod to him. 

"when are you going out?" 

Jaejoong asked. 

"In a few minutes.... Sorry that you have to eat breakfast alone today" 

Yoochun said but Jaejoong just waved to him carelessly saying: 

"Don't even think about it... I have this little bundle of energy to keep me busy all day!" 

Junsu and Yoochun smiled to him, telling him to call if he felt tired or needed anything, leaving with a smile. 

"Now you little stinky girl.. we need to change.... how about a bubble bath.... huh?" 

Jaejoong said happily affected by Jiyool's energy, standing up walking towards the bathroom getting the bubble bath ready for them. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter