Yunho Meets Heechul

The Deal Of My Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Thirty Four

Yunho Meets Heechul

 

 

 

 

Previously:

 

"Yunho! what's wrong?" 

"Is hyung ok?" 

Yoochun and Junsu asked letting them in before closing the door again. 

"I don't know... I think he had a panic attack.... I'll tell you what happened in a second... can you help me?" 

Yunho said climbing the stairs towards their room quickly... he didn't expect Jaejoong to feel that light, his wife needs to eat more that's for sure. 

He laid him on the bed gently, then started taking off his clothes dressing him in a more comfortable ones which Yoochun quickly grabbed from the closet..... Pulling the covers up to his chest pecking his forehead before leaving the room quietly. 

 

**************************

 

"What the hell happened.... Jaejoong looks like he cried so bad!" 

Yoochun asked as soon as the three of them sat down in the kitchen. 

"I don't exactly know..." 

Yunho sighed tiredly taking off his jacket, untying his bowtie releasing some button feeling the need for air. 

"What happened tonight?" 

Junsu asked worriedly, he knew Jaejoong had probably had a relapse but he doesn't know how bad it was, probably he should call Heechul. 

"Everything was going really well, we had a really good time.... but when we were about to leave that came..." 

"Go Ara?" 

Yoochun interrupted Yunho getting a nod from him. 

"She told me that Lee Soman wanted to talk to me.... He is a big name in the industry and I can't just ignore him if he asked to talk..... He has been trying to make a merging deal with my company and I politely refused a few times but he keeps trying... so I left for a few minutes to see what he wants.... God! I'm so stupid! I shouldn't have let him alone with her....She went too far...." 

"What did she do? What did she say?" 

Yoochun asked feeling his anger rise up. 

"She insulted him.... loudly... everyone heard her harsh words...... I walked back to them quickly when I heard her yelling, but it was too late.." 

Yunho sighed palming his face tiredly. 

"What did she say to hyung?!" 

Junsu asked making Yunho look at him sadly. 

"She called him a...... 'disgusting '…..... she also said that I can never be a homoual and marrying him was just a new experience that won't last long.. then she called him names.... Ugh! I really wanted to hit her hard!" 

Yunho said. 

"How was Jaejoong hyung's state then?" 

Junsu asked calmly. 

"He kept looking down... he didn't look up to me no matter how I tried.. so I walked him out to the car heading home" 

"I'll go beat the out of her! That !" 

Yoochun stood up angrily. 

"Calm down Yoochun... I did what to be done...besides it's not her fault alone.... It's mine" 

Yunho said 

"Yunho-aaah.... It's not your fault to leave him alone for a few seconds.... It's her fault! She-" 

Yoochun's angry words were cut by Yunho's sad ones: 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter