Play The Junsu Card

The Deal Of My Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Seventy Seven

Play The Junsu Card

 

 

Previously:

 

 

“Yunho-ah... Thank you...” 

 

Jaejoong said burying his face in his husband’s chest feeling the other’s fingers caress his hair gently. 

 

“But I don’t think Yoochun became happier because of me... Junsu is why he changed... they are fond of each other” 

 

Jaejoong said giggling remembering the two silly lovers. 

 

“Well, Junsu came with you... so...” 

 

Yunho said kissing the other’s hair gently. 

 

************* 

 

“Ppaaa!” 

 

Jiyool squeaked upon seeing her father enter the kitchen, where she was sitting with her uncle Chunnie. 

 

“Oh, Hyung...” 

 

Yoochun called smiling, watching Yunho pick his daughter up from her high chair. 

 

“Misook-ssi went home?” 

 

Yunho asked getting a chuckle and a nod from the other. 

 

“What’s funny?” 

 

“Nothing...” 

 

Yoochun said still smiling widely at the other who looked at him with a raised eyebrow. 

 

“What?” 

 

“Well, Misook-ssi went home hours ago... It almost 7pm hyung... Your important discussion took a long time...” 

 

Yunho sighed and ignored the other hearing his teasing, pouring himself a cup of coffee. 

 

“Where is Jaejoong?” 

 

Yoochun smiled slyly when the other replied by ‘Asleep’ 

 

“Understandable... He must be exhausted...” 

 

“Yoochun-ah... don’t play this game with me... you know I can play it too...” 

 

Yunho said looking at the other with a smirk. 

 

“Fine! You are no fun!” 

 

Yoochun sighed looking down. 

 

“BINE!” 

 

They heard Jiyool say mimicking Yoochun pointing at him smiling. 

 

“Hahahaha, Even Jiyool can play in her own way...” 

 

They both chuckled. 

 

“Jae Hyung won’t be making dinner today, right?” 

 

Yoochun pouted feeling his stomach grumble. 

 

“I don’t think so...” 

 

Yunho said before standing up and checking what’s in the fridge. 

 

“How about we make dinner together and surprise Umma, Jiyoolie?” 

 

Yunho asked in an overjoyed tone making the little girl squeal hearing her name. 

 

“Ugh!... You know, it’s going to be a disaster... You’ve never cooked before... why don’t we order in...” 

 

Yoochun sighed. 

 

“Come on Chun, Let’s make some fancy dinner...” 

 

Yoochun nodded silently knowing how it’s going to end. 

 

 

************** 

 

Jaejoong opened his heavy eyes slowly, blinking in the mildly lit room, he tried to move but felt sore... memories of his intimate time with his husband came back playing in his head making him smile covering his blushing face. 

 

He can never get enough of Yunho... he got addicted to his touches, whispers, caresses and warmth... his head kept playing what they did in the tub for hours feeling his heart beating fast and his face blush...  

 

He palmed his face biting his lip in content, but the rumbling of his stomach interrupted his thoughts. 

 

“I should make dinner; they must be hungry by now...” 

 

Jaejoong smiled getting up slowly. 

 

****** 

 

“Yah!!!! W

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter