I’m scared

The Deal Of My Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I’m scared

 

 

 

Previously:

 

‘How many bottles do we need?’ 

‘It’s not like we drink a lot...’ 

‘Six?’ 

‘Hmmm... at least’ 

‘I’ll get eight in case...’ 

 

Deciding on 8 bottles, he started grabbing them, one after another, balancing about 5 in his left arm, before sensing someone watching him, he looked up seeing the man he passed hang up his phone grabbing a few ramen packs into his basket, his right has another cooler, he turned to look back to find a tall man standing in the aisle behind him, smiling slyly at him. 

 

“Hello Jaejoong...”   

 

He turned around quickly gasping, feeling his heart drop in terror, seeing Siwan there in front of him in a black hoodie.  

 

“N-no... s-stay a-aw-away...” 

 

 

He whispered, his body froze and trembled, causing the glass bottles to fall and shatter around his feet... his eyes opened wide never leaving Siwon. 

 

“Hey, are you ok?” 

 

 Jaejoong heard it glancing at the aisle next to him, to see the same old man looking at him in concern, with a young girl in a ponytail and a t-shirt of the market logo apparently came to check after hearing the crash. 

 

“He-he-l-p" 

 

He whimpered and turned trying to run to them, but his legs wobbled, making him fall. 

 

“YAh!! Are you ok?!” 

 

The girl yelled running with the man kneeling next to him as he tried to get up, his body shaking uncontrollably. 

 

“Hey... what happened? Are you ok?” 

 

“An-andwae!!” 

 

Jaejoong looked up with frightened eyes, tears streaming down his cheeks, sobbing hard, his body trembling and his breathing was labored. looking back behind him at the aisle where Siwon was, but it was empty. 

 

“You saw something? What did you see?... There is no one there...” 

 

The old man asked looking behind them seeing no one... he was confused, watching the pale man on the floor gasping for air, his trembling hands, going up covering his ears, smearing his wet cheeks with blood. 

 

‘Siwon is gone?!’ 

‘Where did he go?’ 

‘Jiyool is in danger!!’ 

‘Umma!’ 

 

He thought in panic, trying to move but he couldn’t feel his legs.  

 

‘B-but... he is dead?’ 

‘H-h-how!?’ 

‘I-I saw his dead corpse in the file...’ 

‘What is this?! Why am I seeing him?’ 

‘Is it Siwon’s ghost? Is he haunting me?’ 

‘Am I losing it?’ 

 ‘I’m scared...’ 

‘Yu-Yunho...’ 

 

Feeling his head getting lighter as he found it hard to breathe, he couldn’t answer, he tried to sit up, feeling his chest out of air, yet his body was refusing to take a breath. 

 

“You are bleeding! Are you ok? Hey... Oppa! Breathe! Do you have asthma? you have your inhaler?”  

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter