Welcome Home, Yunho

The Deal Of My Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Welcome Home, Yunho

 

 

 

‘What the hell is Yoochun thinking?’ 

 

Yunho thought carrying the large rose bouquet and the wine bottle, which Yoochun asked to be picked up. 

 

Sighing as he entered the house, seeing the lights are all off, only a faint flickering light is coming from the kitchen. 

 

“Yoochun-ah? Jaejoong-ah?” 

 

Calling as he reached there, but no one answered. 

 

“Yah! Yoochun-ah! Wha-” 

 

Yunho’s words fell as he entered the kitchen, seeing Jaejoong in front of the dinner table which was decorated with candles, looking amazing with red cheeks and wide anxious eyes. 

 

“Welcome Home... Yunho-ah...” 

 

Jaejoong’s soft yet shaky voice was heard as their eyes met. 

 

“Wha....” 

 

Yunho stared at him with wide eyes, Jaejoong looked at him feeling embarrassed, biting his lower lip. 

 

“I...” 

 

Yunho stuttered, walking towards the other, trying to wrap his head around what he was seeing, Jaejoong looked like an angel... his hair was blonde, his face blushing, eyes looking down shyly. 

 

“You look... gorgeous...” 

 

Yunho said not taking his eyes off of his wife, stopping a couple of feet from him.  

 

“Th-thank you...” 

 

Yunho nodded to him looking at his hands remembering the bouquet, feeling his cheeks blush, understanding what Yoochun’s plan was. 

 

“Aish, this is more embarrassing that I thought...” 

 

Jaejoong mumbled seeing the other’s embarrassed face, turning around hiding his face.  

 

‘I thought I can handle a simple romantic dinner surprise... it’s just a dinner... wohoo big deal!... and yet I can’t even look at him in the eye... he must be thinking that I’m crazy!... God! Why did I listen to them...?  

 

“Heechul Hyung... I’m going to kill you!” 

 

“Ahahahahahahahaha!” 

 

Hearing Jaejoong’s mumbling, Yunho smiled before he started laughing, surprising the blushing man, whom turned to face him, still blushing. 

 

‘Why is he laughing? Do I look funny?’ 

 

Jaejoong watched how Yunho’s laugh got louder looking at him with teary eyes, it was the first time he sees his husband laugh like that... he couldn’t help but smile at the other’s laugh, before he himself broke into giggles, covering his mouth with his palm. 

 

“Oh, God...” 

 

Yunho took a deep breath wiping his teary eyes, looking at his giggling wife with a large smile. 

 

“Now, I get it... we were set up... ha?” 

 

Yunho said smiling at his blushing wife, whom nodded at him looking anxious. 

 

“Sorry...” 

 

“No, no... don’t get me wrong, Jaejoong-ah... I’m not complaining...” 

 

Yunho said walking towards his wife handing him the bouquet. 

 

“Are these for me?” 

 

Jaejoong asked getting a smile and nod from his husband. 

 

“They are beautiful... thank you...” 

 

Smelling the roses knowing he is blushing more under his husband’s eyes. 

 

“Not as beautiful as you...” 

 

Yunho said grabbing aside the bouquet from Jaejoong’s hand, placing them with the wine bottle on the dinner table. 

 

“You changed your hair...” 

 

He stated as one of hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter