You are in big trouble Mrs Jung

The Deal Of My Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You are in big trouble Mrs Jung

 

 

 

 

 

Previously:

 

“I was worried, you wouldn’t like my… makeover...” 

 

“Are you serious?! You are a beautiful man Jae... and whatever you do... you will always look beautiful...” 

 

Yunho said chuckling, getting a nervous smile and bright red cheeks in return, Jaejoong felt relieved seeing Yunho isn’t angry like last time he found out that he skipped meals. 

 

“Thank you...” 

 

Jaejoong said smiling at Yunho happily... this date is not as bad as he thought. 

 

************ 

 

“Appa called today...  He sends his greetings...”  

 

Jaejoong said as they washed the dishes together. 

 

“Yeah? It’s been a while... You must miss them...” 

 

“I do... I always do...” 

 

Jaejoong said handing Yunho the last plate to dry. 

 

“But the good news is that, they will move back to Korea around Christmas... and I can’t wait!” 

 

Yunho chuckled poking the other’s side seeing how excited he looked. 

 

“Hey!!” 

 

Jaejoong giggled moving away from his husband whom moved fast, trapping him between his body and the kitchen counter. 

 

“What are you doing?” 

 

Jaejoong asked still giggling facing the other showing him his gloved hands covered in bubbly foam. 

 

“I demand a kiss... you can’t act all cute and adorable throughout dinner and expect me not to react...” 

 

“I didn’t...” 

 

Jaejoong said biting his lip shyly, hearing what his husband said, moving his head away from the other seeing him dip his head for a kiss. 

 

“Jaejoong-aaah... are you sure you want to keep teasing me like that?” 

 

Yunho said hearing his wife giggle each time he ducked his kiss. 

 

“ok, I’m sorry... I won’t do it again...” 

 

Jaejoong said still giggling meeting the other’s eyes. 

 

“Good...” 

 

Yunho said leaning towards his wife’s face, however, Jaejoong was still feeling playful, ducking the kiss, then smearing the other’s nose with foam, before escaping his hold. 

 

“Oh no, you didn’t!” 

 

Yunho said, wiping the foam off, smiling at his laughing wife whom kept trying to escape from him. 

 

“You want to play? Ha?” 

 

“What do you mean?” 

 

Jaejoong replied pulling his tongue out teasing his husband. 

 

“You are in big trouble, Mrs Jung!” 

 

Jaejoong blushed hearing his title, yet he couldn’t help but tease more, taking off the foamy latex gloves, throwing them at the counter, giving a challenging smile. 

 

“You will have to catch me first... Mr. Jung...” 

 

Seeing his husband move, Jaejoong ran, his laugh resonating throughout the house, every time the other gets near and he escapes his hold. 

 

“Yah! Come here!” 

 

Yunho yelled, smiling wide, seeing his wife playfully , hearing his melodious laugh, making him fall more for that blonde angel. 

 

“No way!... you will have to catch me first!!” 

 

Jaejoong replied, standing behind a couch, laughing as he bounced over it, escaping his husband again.... looking at him, from the doorway, as both of them were panting. 

 

“Okay... This is about to get serious... I'm not playing anymore... I will catch you this time...” 

 

Yunho said, taking off his blazer, rolling up his sleeves. 

 

“I doubt that!” 

 

Jaejoong said fleeing through the door, laughing as Yunho is catching up, taking a turn down the stairs to the house extension.  

 

Reaching the hall where the pool is, walking toward the light switches, taking a few breaths. 

 

“Gottcha!” 

 

Before he could reach them, he felt his body scooped up, his arms naturally s around the firm neck. 

 

“You got me...” 

 

Jaejoong panted smiling to the other who was catching his breaths too. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter