The Auction

The Deal Of My Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter Thirty One

The Auction

 

 

 

Previously: 

"Waa! Jaejoong-ah! You literally look like an angel... the only thing missing is your wings!... This outfit got my biggest vote of all!" 

Yoochun said still stunned by the other's appearance. 

"I agree Jaejoong-ah.... you look dazzling honey... so.... We got a winner! the white suit!" 

Heechul said standing up heading for the table to refill his lemonade taking a small sandwich and eating it. 

"Thank you hyung! You are the best!" 

Jaejoong said going back to change the suit before going back to them as they took the tray out heading to the kitchen to sit and chat. 

 

********************************* 

 

Jaejoong walked out of the bathroom after a long hot shower to find Yunho in the room. 

"Hey... how was your day?" 

Yunho said while taking his clothes off. 

"Hey.... It was good... how about yours?" 

Jaejoong said drying his hair, standing in front of the mirror with only a towel around his hips. 

"mine was good too..." 

Yunho said looking at Jaejoong's upper body checking his y wife making him blush in return while looking away from his husband's strong gaze as he entered his bathroom to shower. 

Jaejoong dressed in the white suit before sitting in front of the mirror applying a faint black eyeliner making his eyes look bigger and more appealing, adding a simple pinkish lipgloss that Heechul brought him today... then he wore a long feather shaped necklace and a couple of simple small gray diamond earring.. he put on some perfume and stood up finding that Yunho was already out of the bathroom dressed in the a black suit pants and a white shirt fixing a bowtie. 

"Wow! you looking gorgeous!" 

Yunho whistled looking at Jaejoong standing in a white suit that showed his white smooth collars, toned pale chest and a glimpse of his abs. 

Jaejoong looked down hiding his red cheeks. 

"Thank you..." 

"You even look better with red cheeks" 

Yunho teased chuckling as the others looked up at him hearing his words before a smirk appeared on his face loving to tease his husband back. 

"by the way... you look...." 

Jaejoong said slowly looking at Yunho from head to toe. 

"Ok..." 

"Just ok?" 

Yunho said faking a disappointed look on his face making the other chuckle. 

"umm... You will definitely be the center of attention.... wearing such an elegant suit and leather shoes..." 

Jaejoong said with a playful smile getting a smirk and a lifted eyebrow from his husband. 

"ummm... and the one who is wearing it must be special in a way..." 

Jaejoong said smirking. 

"Really? you think I'm special?" 

Yunho asked with a mischievous smile making the other's cheeks go red again. 

Jaejoong nod to him with a big smile as Yunho walked to him wearing the suit jacket. 

"Are we ready for tonight?" 

Yunho asked caressing the other's red cheeks. 

"Definitely!" 

Jaejoong giggled as they went out to Jiyool's room to check on her before heading to the party. 

******** 

Go Ara's house was big and fancy on the other side of the harbor.... the house was decorated nicely and the security was everywhere as the guests were restricted to few well known rich people... She definitely has organized this event well... Was it really a good intention from her to help the poor kids or to show off.... Jaejoong didn't know. 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter