BBQ Day

The Deal Of My Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Thirty nine

BBQ Day

 

 

 

Previously:
 

"Thank you" 

Jaejoong whispered looking up facing Yunho, giving him bright yet tired smile as he hugged him tight burying his face in the warmth of his husband's embrace. 

"No need to thank me silly..." 

Yunho chuckled leaning down a bit scooping up his wife into his arms walking towards the bathroom. 

"Y-Yunho what are you doing?" 

Jaejoong said circling his arms around Yunho's neck, hiding a small smile feeling happy to be in Yunho's arms. 

"We are both heading to the bathroom... we really stink" 

Yunho said making the other laugh. 

"We have to freshen up and go see the others... didn't you plan to spend the day together?" 

Jaejoong nodded happily feeling excited to spend his day with the others.

 

********************************************* 

 

Sunday was a great day for Jaejoong having his close friends spend the day with him. Yoochun and Yunho's presence even made it better as they all sat outside in the garden under the shadows of the oak trees around the house plannig to have a BBQ day. 

Yoochun and Junsu worked on setting the BBQ grill, while Yunho was in charge of going out buying the meat and the charcoal, leaving Heechul and Jaejoong in the kitchen making the salads and the appetizers. 

"Jae-yah.... are you ok?" 

Heechul said as he finished cutting the vegetables looking at the other who looked up at him hearing his question. 

"I'm not ok... I'm great! never been better!"  

Jaejoong said with a wide smile giving his attention back to rolling the kimbap setting it on the plate to cut it. 

"Do you remember anything?" 

Heechul asked making Jaejoong freeze in his place for a minute before he grabbed a knife and continued his work. 

"No....I don't remember... but I know I panicked.... I can read it all over your face" 

Heechul felt bad that he made Jaejoong feel self conscious. 

"I'm sorry... I'm just worried.... you know how I act all motherly when it comes to you and Junsu..." 

Heechul said hugging the other from behind making him giggle. 

A sound of throat clearing caught their attention, looking at the door seeing Yunho standing there glaring at Heechul still holding the bags in his hands. 

"Oh Yunho-ah! you are back!" 

Jaejoong said cheerfully getting out of the other hug to go get the meat from Yunho to season it for the BBQ, but heechul hugged him again pulling him away, looking at Yunho playfully pulling his tongue out. 

"Yah! Hyung! let me go!" 

Jaejoong struggled to get out of Heechul's arms feeling his cheeks turn pink seeing Yunho look at him strongly. 

"If you think that having him as a wife would stop me from hugging my Jaejae then you are wrong! " 

Heechul said wiggling his eyebrows at Yunho making Jaejoong's face get more red... Seeing his flustered wife turning all red, Yunho couldn't help but laugh at him. 

"Y-y-ya

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter