You are a blessing

The Deal Of My Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Seventy One

You are a blessing

 

 

 

 

Previously:

 

"I'll ask for a transfer... Let's move back here..." 

 

Mrs. Kim nodded turning to face her husband. 

 

"You are right... we should stay here.. He needs us... I can't even imagine leaving him behind..." 

 

"We'll make it right honey..." 

 

Mr Kim said getting another nod from his wife before they pecked and closed their eyes to sleep. 

 

******************************** 

 

Yunho woke up a few hours later feeling a little cold, he looked up to see that it was still dark and that he was alone in bed... Turning his head to the small alarm clock beside the bed to see that it was 4:54 am. 

 

"Jae?" 

 

He called faintly but no one answered, so he sat up stretching his back then rubbing his eyes. 

 

"Where is he?"  

 

He asked getting up walking towards the room door but was startled when he saw a shadow sitting on the window small bench. 

 

Yunho let out a sigh of relief as he walked towards his wife who was hugging his legs to his chest looking out of the window, apparently in his own world. 

 

"Baby..." 

 

He called gently palming the other's back gently, but still Jaejoong jumped a little looking up meeting his eyes. 

 

"Uh... Yunho-ah.... you're awake?..... It's still early..." 

 

Jaejoong said in a low voice looking outside seeing that the sun is barely peeking out. 

 

"I know, Are you feeling ok? Why aren't you in bed?" 

 

Yunho asked sitting on the bench facing him. 

 

"I'm alright.... It's just... I woke up an hour ago and I couldn't fall asleep again.... I didn't want you to wake up because I kept turning sides..." 

 

Jaejoong said shyly making the other smile. 

 

"Well... I'm awake now... so why don't we go back to bed?" 

 

Jaejoong smiled faintly at the other before saying: 

 

"I don't feel sleepy... I get more tired if I stayed restless in bed..." 

 

"Hmm... so what does my cute wifey want to do then?" 

 

"Yunho-aaah..." 

 

Jaejoong whined cutely with a shy smile on his face. 

 

 "What?" 

 

Yunho said smiling goofily at him. 

 

"Nothing... " 

 

Jaejoong answered looking away knowing that he is blushing. 

 

"You are really cute Jae..." 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter