A Break-in & A Kiss

The Deal Of My Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Eight

A Breakin & A Kiss

 

Previosuly:

 

"Your car is done.. it will be sent here today"

Yoochun said to him after he hanged up getting a sharp look from the pale man. 

"It's Yunho's orders"

he said stopping any objections the other may have. 

'Just be nice' Jaejoong told himself sensing that he might sound ungrateful after all what Yoochun had done for his car. 

"Thank you"

He said getting a smile and a nod from the other, before telling him that Jiyool fell asleep and he wanted to put her in bed.

 

*************************************

 

Jiyool's bath was a delight... He enjoyed playing with her, bathing her and dressing her before he put her to bed... He didn't realize that it passed dinner time... so he decided to go to his room have a quick shower and change before going down for some food. 

He entered his room seeing his cell phone still on his bed... he groaned thinking that there must be dozens of hurtful messages from Siwon in there as he didn't check his phone since morning. 

He found 13 voice messages... 10 of them were from Siwon... he felt sick listening to his insults... he felt tired of his ex-husband's hatred... his continuous invasion of his life.... he learned to ignore his hurtful words understanding that Siwon isn't mentally stable but still those words hurt him deep. 

The other 3 messages were from his parents, his dongsaeng Changmin and Junsu... all with the same content asking him how he was doing... he replied to them that everything was alright. 

After a hot shower, he wore simple grey sweat pants with a black t-shirt and went down to the kitchen hoping for some food.... there was no one in there...

While he was making himself a simple sandwich he saw Yoochun was about to enter the kitchen and smiled, his smile died seeing Yoochun's dark face. 

"Is everything ok?" 

Jaejoong asked seeing the other a bit worked up. 

"The alarms went off" 

'alarms? I didn't hear anything'

Jaejoong looked at Yoochun in confusion. 

"The Infrared camera alarm..." 

Yoochun continued 

"Which means..."  

He said and Yoochun confirmed what he was thinking of. 

"Someone tried to break in" 

'Si-Si-Siwon!'

the only name that appeared in Jaejoong's head when Yoochun said looking at him in concern. 

"Ji-Jiyool!!!"

Jaejoong said leaving the food he was preparing ready to run to Jiyool's room before Yoochun grabbed his arms stopping him. 

"No one entered the house"

He said but Jaejoong was still worried about the little girl only thinking about Siwon and that he must be behind it. 

"I-I-I don't care! I have to check on her...."

Jaejoong replied releasing his arms from Yoochun as he walked out of the kitchen towards Jiyool's room... 

He found the little girl sleeping peacefully in her bed... he sighed in relief watching the sleeping angel breathe in and out calmly before he sat down on the chair next to the bed pulling his legs up hugging them, thinking about the break in... Siwon's name didn't leave his head... The police would probably come here in response to the alarms.... Jaejoong thought that the best thing he could do is stay with Jiyool for now...   

********* 

Yunho got home late after his trip back from Seoul, He had a long day of meetings and business deals that were a success in the end... his day was going smoothly until he saw Go Ara walking in with one of her many friends to the restaurant he was having lunch in with his business partner .... Gosh this woman would never let anyone without them up... she has many relationships and it made Yunho feel disgusted... 

Meeting her in the restaurant wasn't as bad as that bad coincidence of meeting her in the airport AND being on the same plane as him.... and since what Go Ara wants, Go Ara gets... she somehow changed seats to be able to sit next to him on the plane... she kept talking non stop trying to get his attention... he couldn't wait for the plane to l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter