Battlefield

The Deal Of My Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Seventeen

 Battlefield

 

 

Previously:

Twenty minutes later, they reached the hotel in which the party was held, they got out of the car giving the keys to the valet before heading to the elevator, riding it to the top floor. 

When the elevator door opened, Jaejoong could hear the music seeing many people dressed in pretty fancy clothes scattered around in groups talking... the hall was fascinating, decorated with blue and silver.... Yunho's presence attracted the attention of many of audience as the chatter became louder probably wondering about who was walking by Yunho's side holding his arm. 

********************** 

 

"Oh! Yunho-ah! you finally came!" 

A feminine voice appeared before a gorgeous lady appeared in a short red dress that showed her perfect curves, smiling widely at Yunho, walking to them with a wavy brown hair bouncing on her shoulders cutely... she looked familiar to Jaejoong but he couldn't remember where he saw her. 

"Hello Ara-shi" 

'Oh! That's Go Ara! The famous actress.. I knew I've seen her before' 

Jaejoong thought watching the actress talking to Yunho in an openly seductive way. 

"Why didn't you answer any of my calls?" 

She said pouting cutely caressing the hem of a his shirt. 

"I was busy" 

Yunho answered calmly. 

"Yunhooo! you should make time for me... shouldn't you have some time to relax... hm?" 

She whines swaying in front of Yunho ily making Jaejoong forrow his eyebrows... Suddenly the actress noticed him looking at him in disgust. 

"And, Who are you?" 

'How rude!' 

Jaejoong thought before he answered calmly: 

"I'm Jaejoong" 

"My wife" 

Yunho's voice startled both of them, as Jaejoong didn't expect the other to just announce it like that thinking that Yunho would want to keep it a secret...

Suddenly the sound of the actress laughter appeared as she laughed hard hitting Yunho on the arm. 

"Hahaha, You are so funny Yunho! You almost got me!" 

"I'm not joking Ara-shi... Jaejoong is my wife" 

She stopped laughing hearing Yunho's words looking at him in surprise. 

"Really?!" 

"Yes" 

"But.. he is a guy... you are not gay, are you?" 

She asked looking at Yunho with suspicious eyes, her question made Jaejoong go tense looking up at Yunho beside him, but the other just stood there calmly. 

"Gender is not important to me.... We got married and that's our own business" 

"But...since when?" 

"Since yesterday" 

"And you didn't go on a honeymoon?" 

Ara looked up at Jaejoong with disgust. 

"And you didn't demand one? were you so happy to win the Jackpot that you decided to let some things pass" 

Jaejoong felt angry for the other's rudeness but he just smiled calmly at her saying: 

"Do I have to answer your question?" 

"I've seen you somewhere..." 

Ara looked at him sharply. 

"you probably saw him on TV" 

Yunho said. 

"Yeah... on a program... what was it called?" 

Ara said making a fake gesture of thinking making it sound like it wasn't something important before she excused herself to go blend with others.... Jaejoong knew that she will be spreading the news about them...  

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter